Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you get bruises....

J

jenscats5

from the motions in weight lifting?? I'm fair (blonde, green eyes, bruise easily, thin skinned, no vitamin deficiencies to cause the bruising) & I've found some bruises in areas where I know I haven't bumped into anything....

Usually I can bump into something lightly & I'll bruise so I was wondering if the motion of lifting weights can cause a small cappilary to burst??

You may not have bumped into anything, but the weight of your body pressing against equipment could do it. I am very dark skinned caucasion - dark hair and eyes. But I still get bruises on occasion on my buttcheeks from the ALP... Depending on how I've been eating (I do have GI troubles) the bruises can be quite severe.

You might not necessarily be deficient, but when you train you make stronger demands on your body so perhaps you might consider supplementation. VitaminC aids the body in absorption of iron. It is water soluble so unless you have an allergy you can take mega doses and it will not hurt you.

Werd! LOL

I've been drinking "Sunrise" from Crystal Light -- has added Vit C....so I think I'm good there....

The last bruise I had was on the inside of my arm --- bicep on the inside. It was very tiny, like fingernail size.

Top Bottom