Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can I replace testosterone with RAD140 on TRT?

khatack

I've heard that RAD140, this new SARM, can be usedfor TRT. Not long ago I got diagnosed with low T, but did not decidemyself for TRT just yet. Thinking about everything, consideringoptions – you know, it is an important decision. Can I use RAD140for TRT? Would it be better than using testosterone?

If you want something that doesn't involve injections it would be a great idea. Give it a try and get blood work to see where it gets you. It will take some time likely to get the proper dose for you to be in the high normal range.

RAD140 is definitely a good replacement for TRT, as it will increase testosterone levels, but unlike testosterone, it will not affect the prostate. So you will be having a much safer compound for TRT. So it is well worth a try, and after a couple of months of use run a blood work to make sure it works fine with you. Just make sure to be getting the real stuff - lots of fakes are sold these days.

Top Bottom