Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can I preload my syringes for my cycle????

da_bigone

I was wondering if its not recommended to sit down and preload all my syringes for my cycle? I just hate to take 10 minutes every time I want to draw out 2cc's. Screw it, due them all at once...:D :D :D
da_bigone

Ya I know sust redi-jects, but I don't have replacement needles to use. I wasn't sure if them sitting, already in a bottle if the needle would get sticky or some shit like that. I also heard don't clean them with alcohol either cause they are sterile. I don't want to stick and have a crusty Eq needle in my ass. That wouldn't feel good.;)

I really don't think this is a very wise choice.

You want to try to keep everything as sterile as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

possible Infection vs. 10 minutes of your time

Its ok, they will still remain sterile. Rule of thumb: do not preload for anythign loonger than 30 days for water based steroids, with oil based you can preload the whole cycle.

Redijects?? They are only 1ml and done in a lab.. doesnt make sense to use the redi's unless your doing 250mg a week which is a waste.

You add up 4 injections and the wasted 40 minutes per week. Thats 2 1/2 hrs per month I could have been in the gym. Well minus the 45 minutes for preloading. But would it be kosher if I just wiped the needles with an alcohol pad before injecting?

seems to me bro that u r more interested in saving time then in your well being. Which might be y u r takin AS in the first place instead of building a proper base naturally. but if u really want to know then ya its ok for 1month for water and 1 1/2 to 2 months for oils. but either way u look at it wether u take a few min to do one or a couple of hours to do them all u are still using that time up arent ya? :vanp:

da_bigone said:
You add up 4 injections and the wasted 40 minutes per week. Thats 2 1/2 hrs per month I could have been in the gym. Well minus the 45 minutes for preloading. But would it be kosher if I just wiped the needles with an alcohol pad before injecting?

Damn bro, are you trying to load with a 25g? I use an 18 or a 20g to fill my syringe in less than 2 minutes.

I was only adding a little sarcasm and humor into that. The point was answered thank you slopain and metalflex, but could of did without your critisism. For your info I'm 6'5" and weigh 205 lbs pretty lean but I have a hell of a time putting on mass. Thats why I use AS!!!! I work my damn ass off in the gym and it shows now I want more.

:D

Top Bottom