Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can estrogen complicate fat loss?

dioblos

I wonder if too much estrogen may hinder fat loss when you're dieting! I'm cutting now and on currently cycle: 50mg testo p Virormone EOD, HGH SimpleXx 3iu ED 2Off, Mod1-29 and ghrp2 ED 2off and 2.5 mg finansterid ED .. I've been on growth Hormone and peptides for 3 months now and cardio 3 days a week with even proper diet and yet it does not feel quite like abdominal fat decreases, it is not the first time I're dieting I've done it before with good results .. So the question is because finansterid increases bad estrogen can it hinder fat loss? Then maybe it is the case for estrogen inhibitor?

Bf: I guess 18
cycles: Turinabol and peptides
Training since 2009

Last edited:
Your high bf = high estrogen environment. High estro will keep fat on. Test converts to estrogen and converts to it easier in a high bf environment. You can see that it's an endless cycle... This is why it's recommended that people drop bf around 12-13% or lower before cycling. Are you running an a.i.?

Your high bf = high estrogen environment. High estro will keep fat on. Test converts to estrogen and converts to it easier in a high bf environment. You can see that it's an endless cycle... This is why it's recommended that people drop bf around 12-13% or lower before cycling. Are you running an a.i.?

No I'm not but I will receive today novladex, clomid, arimidex, letrozol and hcg, so an AI during the cycle will help me easier to fat burning right? How much arimidex should I take during the cycle??? I have also reduced the finansterid dosage

The ai will lower and help control your estrogen levels but only diet will help with fat burning. Take .5mg adex EOD for a few weeks then you can lower it to .25mg. The only sure way to see where you estrodiol levels are is to get your bloodwork done

Had the exact same thing bro. Cutting didn't go as smoothly as I'd hoped and blookwork showed my estrogen was twice the maximum value.
I started running 13.3mg of aromasin ED. Estradiol is now within normal ranges for the last couple of weeks but fat loss hasn't increased, unfortunately...

Had the exact same thing bro. Cutting didn't go as smoothly as I'd hoped and blookwork showed my estrogen was twice the maximum value.
I started running 13.3mg of aromasin ED. Estradiol is now within normal ranges for the last couple of weeks but fat loss hasn't increased, unfortunately...

Thank you for the info mate I will begin with arimidex and see what it goes! I believe it's because of the high dose of finasteride so I will lower the dose and hope fat loss decrease in my case because I'm running HGH and peptides

Top Bottom