Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bromo, femara, NYC, and gyno

Release

Banned
Here's my story...

I just ordered some bromo and femara to combat a good amount of gyno I have. This is ALL NATURAL gyno though - I have had it for as long as I can remember and I have never used any kind of drug.

So right now I have: Yohimburn DF & NYC; the Femara should come in within a week and the bromo will come in shortly after that (I get a good price from some place in South Africa??).

I am 6'4 and 205 lbs. I take 5g Creatine everyday for 3 weeks then go off it for one week. I take 2 tab NYC before I do cardio or lift. I lift Tues/Thurs and do cardio two days a week - Usually FRI/SUN. I Have never used Bromo or Femara before.

Now here's my questions:

1) What time during the day should I use Yohimburn and should I use it on days I don't lift and don't do cardio?

2) What is a good dosage of bromo and femara?

3) What time during the day should I take bromo and femara?

4) Are these drugs OK to mix? do they work better together, or should I take them separately?

5) Is NYC Safe to take with them?

6) Should I add Nolva to my stack? If so, can someone PM me a source.

7) Bromo and femara: How many days per week should I take these?

8) I have 60 x 2.5 mg tabs of Bromo and 15 x 2.5 tabs of Femara - will this be enough to treat myself?

Thanks for reading this and I look forward to your responses.

[

Now here's my questions:

1) What time during the day should I use Yohimburn and should I use it on days I don't lift and don't do cardio?

4) Are these drugs OK to mix? do they work better together, or should I take them separately?

7) Bromo and femara: How many days per week should I take these?

8) I have 60 x 2.5 mg tabs of Bromo and 15 x 2.5 tabs of Femara - will this be enough to treat myself?

Thanks for reading this and I look forward to your responses. [/B]

1) use it before cardio, and yes use it after showering on off days
2) 2.5mg bromo ED should be suffiecient and 1/2 tab femara Every other day also is sufficient. you can double these numbers if you would like to. these are "baseline" type numbers.
3) femara just take in the morning...bromo try to split it AM/PM...if not then probably PM for the GH release.
4) i mixed them and i am still kickin. :)
5) NYC is pretty safe to take with them, but it is suggested it blocks the effectiveness of bromo. so better off not to use NYC. but you can if you like.
6) I would add nolvadex....i added it to my bromo/femara/proviron/andractim stack the other day. at 20mg ED (PM me for a legal source of this, dirt cheap generics also)
7)again...femara every other day (1/2 tab)....bromo Every day.
8) Looks like you got a couple months worth there, enough to see results i would suppose. but who is to say.
9) you ask too many questions. lol. :)

***before cardio is best, the more you use the more calorie deficit you need for the Yohimburn to be effective.***

bromo: 1.25mg/day, then titrate it up slowly to avoid the sides; femara: 2.5mg/eod should be plenty in your case, maybe only 1.25mg/eod.***

bromo: morning is best for reducing hunger thoughout the day, but it can make you drowsy/lethargic about 1 hour after taking it. You may want to take it before bed to reduce the sides; femara: doesn't matter when you take it...long half-life.

Yes, it is okay to mix them as far as I know.

Yes, however the NYC might effect the leptin mimicking properties of the bromo, not of your concern for you nipps.lol

I would. 2 reasons here... 1) nolvadex will improve your blood lipid profile, which will be negatively affected by the femara; 2) not that it is proven, but some have noted nolvadex to help get rid of gyno... there was a study in M&D about this working, although not too many people believe that it works... might as well add it in there.

7) Bromo and femara: How many days per week should I take these? Bromo: daily femara: eod is fine.

well, there is no evidence of either of these drugs from a scientific study that yields what is "enough to treat" yourself. Try 1.25mg/bromo/day and 1.25mg/femara/eod. Bromo you can titrate up to 5mg/day if you want, although that is probably excessive for what you are using it for.

btw, www.pumpnpose.com has liquid nolvadex (liquifen)

Top Bottom