Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bridging with orals possible?

Enzgo

here is the deal

I am a smaller guy and it's always been hard for me to put on Mass

I'm currently 146 lb. Even though I have ran 4 or 5 Cycles

my main issue is I lose most of my gains when I come off. I think if I were to bridge with an oral I be able to hold them. This is what my friend does and he keeps growing and growing

which oral can I run in between Cycles

no, thats not a bridge dude... thats just staying on which is horrible... you never want to do anything like that... you can easily run a sarms bridge in between cycles but you definitely do not just constantly stay on steroids

No you would not do anything like this sir. That is not a bridge at all, that is just you staying on steroids continuously. I think you are not understanding what a bridge is. As Dylan said, SARMS are what you want to go with as a bridge in between cycles.

The guys have given you great info. The good thing is that you are on here asking questions and not just blindly following your friend. Are you running a proper PCT after your cycles to avoid losing your gains?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

here is the deal

I am a smaller guy and it's always been hard for me to put on Mass

I'm currently 146 lb. Even though I have ran 4 or 5 Cycles

my main issue is I lose most of my gains when I come off. I think if I were to bridge with an oral I be able to hold them. This is what my friend does and he keeps growing and growing

which oral can I run in between Cycles

you can bridge with sarms but not oral steroids
if you bridge steroids with steroids, you'll never recover imo

Top Bottom