Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bridging and blasting

imthatguyyet

Oke hey guys I am really curious about this, I'm in my 5th week of test e 500 mg per week, kickstart dbol , dbol is finished , gone from 60 kg to like 70 kg , yeah I know I wasn't big enough but surely it did some major good to me in terms of size have like 5 more weeks to go may extend it to 15 weeks , but I wonder , I don't wanna lose a lot of my gains after cycle ,and as my test e is cheap I was thinking when this cycle finished , to keep continue on and cruising for like 250 mg a week or every 1.5 week, not to really gain but to keep the gains and she'd the bit off fat off, and then blast again after like 2 months , anyone recommend this or done this how Is it like , as 250 mg of test e is really cheap I was really considering this option

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

How old are you? You should cycle as long as possible before committing to blast and cruise. And I wouldn't recommend over 200mg per week for a cruise anyways.

How old are you? You should cycle as long as possible before committing to blast and cruise. And I wouldn't recommend over 200mg per week for a cruise anyways.

Exactly right and after this cycle id focus on adding strength and size naturally anyway

Oke hey guys I am really curious about this, I'm in my 5th week of test e 500 mg per week, kickstart dbol , dbol is finished , gone from 60 kg to like 70 kg , yeah I know I wasn't big enough but surely it did some major good to me in terms of size have like 5 more weeks to go may extend it to 15 weeks , but I wonder , I don't wanna lose a lot of my gains after cycle ,and as my test e is cheap I was thinking when this cycle finished , to keep continue on and cruising for like 250 mg a week or every 1.5 week, not to really gain but to keep the gains and she'd the bit off fat off, and then blast again after like 2 months , anyone recommend this or done this how Is it like , as 250 mg of test e is really cheap I was really considering this option

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

I would only go this route of your ready to commit to blast/cruise for life

You have to ask yourself what's more important to you, being on trt for the rest of your life and commiting to the lifestyle while accepting some
Of the consequences that come with that decision.... Or loosing a few pounds from each cycle and taking the time to recover properly in between allowing yourself to stop AAS completely if you do decide to do so in the future without much damage overall.

If it's the latter I recommend you stop the cycle after 15 weeks and do a heavy PCT which should allow you to keep most of your gains, take time off and blast again when your ready.

Top Bottom