Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bridging between cycles or Time on = Time off???

vandelman

EF VIP
Hey guys...i'd like a few of ya to give me your opinions or experience with Bridging with a light dosage of something between cycles. How long have some of you bridged before starting another cycle. I've normally stuck to the idea Time on = Time off...bud damn...a 12 week cycle of EQ puts you out another 4 to 5 months after PCT before touching anything else. So what do you guys think.....I just finished PCT on a 13 week cycle of EQ/Tren/Winnt/Clen...it was awesome and got great results...summers just around the corner and I want to do it again...so do I bridge for awhile....(if so how long do you suggest)...or do I just bite the bullet...calm my overzealous ass down.....and stick to Time on = Time off...thanks everyone.

:coffee: Have a seat...take a load off...get comfy....here is a nice warm cup of K for ya! :coffee:

The safest way is time on +PCT= time off. You want your body to recover and get back to normal production. If you keep shutting down your body without letting it get operational long enough, it may never start up again.
This is virtually impossible for bodybuilders for the reasons you mentioned. If you are not going to follow the time on +PCT= time off then i would make sure that you are doing blood tests to see where you are at. Still not as safe.

If you are not looking for any particularly huge growth during the bridge, it would be a much wiser idea to use SARMS for your bridge. They are minimally suppressive, and barely have any other side effects. Therefore, they are the safest route to take when you just want to keep what you already got, get more ripped, and gain a little bit of extra quality muscle mass. The SARMS triple stack of Cardarine GW-501516, Ostarine MK-2866 and Andarine S4 would be awesome for a bridge.

Top Bottom