Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boldenone undecylenate VS Boldenone cypionate

if your boldenone dose say 600mg, is higher then your test dose say 500mg, what are the sides? are they similar to the dreaded deca dick? or can your test dose be lower then the boldenone? thanks in advance
Average

i have never had a problem with eq and no test...i have heard that a lot of eq converts into test in the body but i have no proof just hearsay...its never been a problem for me

Cauliflower Ear said:
i have never had a problem with eq and no test...i have heard that a lot of eq converts into test in the body but i have no proof just hearsay...its never been a problem for me
Cheers, anybody else want to throw the two cents in please?

Would the cypionate be better for a shorter cycle considering it is faster acting than the undecylenate?

goateater said:
Would the cypionate be better for a shorter cycle considering it is faster acting than the undecylenate?

Yes..

:)

T-Matt

goateater said:
Anyone have any information on the differences between these two? Thanks.

Both are good,,,I like UNDEC for less injections.

I have noticed that the Bold Cyp hurts more. It also wont hold in solution at higher concentrations like EQ will. I say stick with EQ and run for 14 weeks.

black sheep said:
I have noticed that the Bold Cyp hurts more. It also wont hold in solution at higher concentrations like EQ will. I say stick with EQ and run for 14 weeks.

I have access to the Bold Cyp and was wondering how you think 450mg for 12 weeks. I am leaning towards the Cyp because I would only like to be ON for 12 weeks tops.

Top Bottom