Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloodwork Timing

LiquidPhire

Hey guys,

So after coming to the conclusion that I am a much better person over all and my quality of life has never been so good while on test. My goals is to start HRT. I am currently running test prop 100mg eod and var 60mg ed for 6 weeks I have ordered bloodwork tests to be conducted for when I am off , LSH, FH SBHG , DHEAS,DHT when do you suggest I get the testing done to ensure lowest levels of testosterone this is crucial as I am moving and need to see this doctor very close to when I am scheduled to move , then I plan on using an anti-aging clinic (recommendations?) for legit HG gear.

Thanks,

Hey guys,

So after coming to the conclusion that I am a much better person over all and my quality of life has never been so good while on test. My goals is to start HRT. I am currently running test prop 100mg eod and var 60mg ed for 6 weeks I have ordered bloodwork tests to be conducted for when I am off , LSH, FH SBHG , DHEAS,DHT when do you suggest I get the testing done to ensure lowest levels of testosterone this is crucial as I am moving and need to see this doctor very close to when I am scheduled to move , then I plan on using an anti-aging clinic (recommendations?) for legit HG gear.

Thanks,
PM me I know exactly how to do it.

Top Bottom