Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

blocking estrogen

bigwv

what would be a good thing to block estogen from building up which leads to gyno, other than novedex. How much should I take when running over 3grams of juice/week. Thanks for the help.

Bigwv...what's your cycle look like, I'd like to see where the 3 grams are coming from

wtd

3 grms, holy shit, your nuts are going to fall off, your body will surely think you dont need them anymore.

bro at 3 grams a week you need 1 mg ed from start of cycle untill end of clomid and i would throw in some proviron at 50 mg ed whole cycle i am on 2 grm of 4 diff types of as now and am taking 1 mg armi ed and 75 mg pro. ed with no sides extra protection is allways better than to little

bigwv said:
what would be a good thing to block estogen from building up which leads to gyno, other than novedex. How much should I take when running over 3grams of juice/week. Thanks for the help.

By asking this question, do you really think you are ready to run 3 grams of test?

Re: Re: blocking estrogen

Maxx Out said:

By asking this question, do you really think you are ready to run 3 grams of test?

IMO taking 3grams of test a week is basically abusing AS, especially when you are asking now how to block estrogen. What is your cycle history?

The statement about abusing AS is directed towards recreational users. BBers, you are in a league of your own so i wouldn't comment on you guys:D

Top Bottom