Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best cycle need advice

Basstbone113

I am 34 yrs/246lbs/5'10"/approx 12-14%bf. I have been working out for over 15yrs and have 3 cycles under my belt. My last being a tren a 100mg eod and test e 600wk. I am preparing my next run and would like some help. Thinking about doing a cut stack that consists of 75 test p/ 75mg mast p/ 75 tren a eod for 10-12 weeks or a test eq stack at 600mg each per week for 20weeks with a 30 day dbol booster. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also some PCT advice would be appreciated as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EliteFitness

1-8 test prop 150 mg eod
1-8 mast prop 150 mg eod
1-6 tren a 75 mg eod
1-8 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-8 caber .5 mg e3d
3-8 hcg 500 iu's week or hcgnerate

pct

9-12 clomid 25/25/25/25
9-12 unleashed/post cycle combo
9-12 forma stanzol
9-12 daa powerchews or powder

you need to get your body fat down to 10% or under to get the full effects from masteron...

If I was to take mast out anything i can add that would be more beneficial?

Don't take the masteron out it has Ai properties ,the benefits it will harden you up ,keep your libido up yes even thru the tren, and no worries about Estrogen or progestrone sides, the dosage has to be 400mg wk tho.

Thanks lot guys. I am kinda sceptical about caber being that i tried it my last cycle as a sarm and it dint really notice anything.

I guess i should mention my intended goals. I would love to pack on some lean mass and strength. Would like to get my bf down but want to destroy the gym. That tren a and test e last time was a nice cycle

run tbol at the beginning of the cycle... bro, caber is used for prolactin with tren... its not a sarm or serm... you were using it as something its not... you need to run caber or prami with tren...

Top Bottom