Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol help.

Jesus.

Don't listen to what's his name man.

Run helladrol with the liver support and get Res100 for pct along with daa and zma. It is all you need. Don't buy into all the hype. Spend the money on food instead.

I ran it for six weeks like that with no drama no sides and smooth pct.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness

Remember you have to seriously consider the motives of people who recommend "powerchews" over any other daa. Daa is daa, regardless of if it's a chew or a tab and regardless of brand. So then once you work that out you begin to question the motives of other advice given....

And watch, this will get deleted like the other post I made saying the same thing....

Who the fuck are you and what the fuck gives you the right to insinuate we have some sort of 'motive' when offering advice?

We both said DAA powerchews OR powder, so you can go fuck yourself bro. I spend HOURS on this and.other sites helping new guys every day for fucking FREE so for you to question that and suggest I have an agenda that would put someone at risk is fucking bullshit. Get the fuck out.of.here with that

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Just telling you how it seems from the outside looking in. Maybe you could take the constructive criticism on bored rather than get defensive and give me pretty much the exact same defense Dylan did almost word for word.

Maybe you don't realize how the advice comes across to some of us. Maybe you should.

Who the fuck do I think I am? Someone who questions the validity of some product recommendations, that should be enough.

Address the concerns rather than just attacking me for having them.

Just telling you how it seems from the outside looking in. Maybe you could take the constructive criticism on bored rather than get defensive and give me pretty much the exact same defense Dylan did almost word for word.

Maybe you don't realize how the advice comes across to some of us. Maybe you should.

Who the fuck do I think I am? Someone who questions the validity of some product recommendations, that should be enough.

Address the concerns rather than just attacking me for having them.

I did you genius, noone suggested powerchews over powder, we suggested either one as long as you fucking use DAA.

I'm obviously going to use a similar defense as Dylan, because you're suggesting the fucking same thing: that the time and effort we put into bodybuilding is motivated by personal profit, which I take offense to. You have no fucking clue what kind of time either one of us spends on these sites helping new people, regardless of what the question is.

You go fuck yourself with that accusatory bullshit, I have no use.for that

And if you want to question the products themselves and why we suggest them, how about you do.a search and read the hundreds and thousands of great reviews they get.

Or I can post my bloods yet again and show a healthy level in every department after the previous.4 cycles I ran.

I suggest them because THEY FUCKING WORK. it's dangerous to let someone run a compound not knowing what they are doing and using sub par support supps, point blank period.

That's cool.

Fact remains he can run the cycle with a lot less supps than recommended, that really is overkill for something as mild as helladrol.

I was recommended the same things you're recommending. Luckily some people private messaged me and set me straight, too afraid to speak out in forum, or maybe their posts got deleted like mine did.

Regardless, I'm done talking about it. Sorry I brought it up, I really don't care, I was just trying to spare the guy some money he can put into food. Other than that this forum, and helladrol, is great. No complaints about the quality of any of the products from me, just what seems like a little bias and politics on here. If I'm wrong, great, but like I said, just telling you how it appears from the outside looking in... And telling me to fuck off doesn't really help.

But like I said, I'm done with this line of discussion. You can proceed to tell me to fuck off now...

Glad you had healthy results. But you can't say which product was responsible. I ran helladrol with a liver support then res100 and daa for pct and bounced back great too. You'd probably have done the same. The products don't do you any harm, but you can't be certain they are responsible for your results either.

I stand by the pro hormones though they are amazing.

Anyway like I said, I'm done, you won't agree I was won't agree so I'm bowing out.

You give your advice, and I should be allowed to do the same.

Like the twins say, it's just advice, you can do whatever the fuck you want.

Yeah, he can run less support with hella.

Hell, I can run a gram of test a week for six months with no AI or pct.

That doesn't mean that shit is the smart way to cycle. You NEVER base a cycle on funding. If you can't afford it, don't do it. There are no politics involved here, I don't give a shit what you think. I don't recieve a damn dime from suggesting a certain product over another, I just have done this shit long enough I know what works and what is pixie dust and snake oil.

Maybe you should question the validity of the people who allegedly PMed you, versus people who have been in this for years. Decades, even. To give advise to use sub par supps is flat out unsafe, and I care too much about the well being of the people on this board to do so. So yes, I will tell you to fuck off if you are going to suggest I have some sort of agenda behind my help and advice.

Top Bottom