Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back pumps, actually was kidney stones

Chameleonchris

So I have just finished a 6 week course including anavar at 50mg per day, which I thought was the cause of my back pain. However after peeing blood red urine this weekend, I decided to get new blood tests done, and it appears I have kidney stones, which I just started to pass!! This would also explain why taurine appeared to do nothing to soothe the pain! Everything else anavar related on the bloods was as expected, minimal raise in lipids, and I do mean minimal! Bp no change, slight suppression, but pct begins today so more blood work to do after that. Only I could get kidney stones during a cycle!! Haha

Man, those little sob's can inflict some serious pain! When I passed mine I couldn't believe something that small could cause so much agony.

All in all that's good news for you though!

Ooooop, damn. That shit must be painful. Ive had a friend who could roll on the floor for minutes by a touch to the stomach region. He didnt need surgery, but peeing out rocks aint walk in the park. Good for you its shortly over!!

it could of been both actually. I can't imagine var for 6 weeks without getting pumps

now you need to figure out what caused your stones and try and minimize the cause down the line.

I know I got pumps off the var, I could feel it just walking around shops etc, however I guess the lingering pain at night that kept me awake was the stones probably. No idea what could have caused them, I literally couldn't act or eat any healthier than what I do, I never drink alcohol, smoke etc, my 2yr old daughter goes playgroups etc and there are always ill kids around, so perhaps just my immune system was a bit weak?

Top Bottom