Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back loading

spursmad

Hi guys so I'm starting my sust and deca cycle I've never ran two injectables before so this is my first time however I have got 6 years of using gear under my belt but I need to put two oils in one syringe I'm conscious of contaminating each oil so I thought the best way to get the correct dose of each oil in my syringe would to use a 1ml syringe get the correct dose and inject into my 2ml syringe and use the same method with the second oil. Any thoughts on this matter will be much appreciated thank you

I just draw from one vial then use the same syringe to draw from the second vial.

If you pull the syringe and don't push any oil back in you wont contaminate anything.

mixing oils is a great idea.

do it correctly and you will be fine.

I don't like the idea of mixing oils but i know Alot of people do it. When i mixed my tren and test it would give me bad pip and the area would turn red. So i started doing two seperated injections for each oil and i had no issues.

I just draw from one vial then use the same syringe to draw from the second vial.

If you pull the syringe and don't push any oil back in you wont contaminate anything.

This is what I do as well. I draw with a 18g 1" needle on a 3cc syringe from both vials. Then I change the needle for injecting.

A much easier way would be to use a 3mL syringe, withdraw 1mL of the first oil and then withdraw 1mL of the second oil (2mL total).

Both of the vials are vacuum sealed so if you swab the top of the vials with an alcohol swap, there will be no contamination issues mixing oils or anything like that.

I actually recommend mixing oils to reduce the amount of injections you need to do. This will reduce scar tissue build up.
More injections = more scar tissue.

Top Bottom