Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aromasin Rebound Effect?

maxzax

Hey Guys,

I like to know if you could help me out.

I was looking at getting some aromasin to lower my estrogen levels. My total E's are high (219 range 40-115) and E2 levels are at the top of the reference range. Which I believe is causing HPTA suppression.

From the information I've read Arimidex doesn't make much of a difference in total E's and I've read from other's experiences that aromasin will lower total E's, so I am looking at using aromasin.

I've read that aromasin is a suicide Estrogen Inhibitor, if I lower my Estrogen levels too much with aromasin, will they rebound back to appropriate levels?

Thanks guys!

I used upjohn aromasin in my last cycle for 5-6 months @12.5 mgs every third day.......I had my lab work done 3 months after I came off I think my total estrogen was 46......So I had no rebound at all.

muscleup,

Thanks for your info!!!

Do you also have your estradiol levels?

What were your Estrogen levels like before and after your aromasin cycle?

Did you have any testing done during your cycle of aromasin?

Thanks, appreciate your help!!!

muscleup said:
I used upjohn aromasin in my last cycle for 5-6 months @12.5 mgs every third day.......I had my lab work done 3 months after I came off I think my total estrogen was 46......So I had no rebound at all.

anal itch said:
Bump for the brutha...

Question, are you coming off a cycle? Why are the e's so high?

Anal Itch (Funny name :) )

My estrogen levels are just high not sure why.

E2 is 44 range 10-50
Total E is 219 range 40-115

No testing done prior so I do not know.......The doc told me my estrogen was really good though.

Hi Muscleup,

Your doctor didn't even test for high estrogen and estradiol levels prior to giving you aromasin cycle, that shouldn't be done, cuz you don't want to drive them too low.

What were your symptoms prior to and after your aromasin cycle?

Thanks!!!

muscleup said:
No testing done prior so I do not know.......The doc told me my estrogen was really good though.

he did not give me aromasin, I gave it to myself........LOL........I ran it the whole way during a 6 month cycle and my labs came back great........My cholesterol was also perfect.

Ok, I got it.

Man I wish I knew what your levels were and if the same protocol would work for me.

What made you think you had high Estrogen levels? Did all your symptoms resovle after the aromasin cycle?

IM just concerned of driving my estrogen's too low and having them not rebound to appropriate levels to feel normal.

Thanks again!!!

muscleup said:
he did not give me aromasin, I gave it to myself........LOL........I ran it the whole way during a 6 month cycle and my labs came back great........My cholesterol was also perfect.

Top Bottom