Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arnold Schwarzenegger.....

I know this isnt the perfect place for this, but none of the other boards here have any traffic and i dont want to wait 6 months for somebody to stumble accross my question...

Anyways, does anyone have a link to a website that i can get BODYBUILDING posters of Arnold, all i keep finding is all his movie posters, and i figure somebody on here has to have a link to a site where i can get BODYBUILDING ones.. thanks for your help..

well george butler has a site of pumping iron photos, but the small pics are 150 bucks and the big ones 5000

just get the modern encyclopedia of bodybuilding, scan in some pics from that or something..there are a ton in there.

yeah, its only like 14 bucks on amazon.com and theres loads and loads of pictures in there. even ones of arnie when he was 16.

Do a search on "art zeller" and Arnold... Art took the best pictures of Arnold long before the world knew who he was and all through his career. I'm sure you will find someone selling Art's work.

POSTERS !!!!! NOT SCANNED PICTURES.... NOT PICTURES TO LOOK AT ONLINE... QUALITY POSTERS!!! just in case people are not positive what a poster is, it is something you hang on your wall , usually about 22" wide and 32" tall, printed on poster grade paper.......

Top Bottom