Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

arimidex dosage

atom16

H i iam running a shot of 250mg of sustanon eod and an anadrol ed.
And this is my second week and im feeling that my nipple is itching me,
i have arimidex ready but dont know exactle how much to take as i dont want to take more trhan enough and stop from gaining from the juice .
any one know exactle how to take them and the right dosage ?
thanks

Nelson Montana said:
Drop the drol.
Why do i have to drop the anadrol as they are a good kickstart and im a very hard gainer as i eat a lot and stay very lean so i need something to give me that extra boost

atom16 said:
Why do i have to drop the anadrol as they are a good kickstart and im a very hard gainer as i eat a lot and stay very lean so i need something to give me that extra boost

Because 'Drol is a piece of shit. Use dbol if you want a more hardcore oral to kick with. 'Drol is REALLY nasty on your system. Dbol is less harsh, and almost just as powerful with man less extreme sides. Bullshit on the hard gainer stuff bro. Even the weakest AAS will work wonders on a hard gainer with proper doses,and diet.

IMO, not one person on this earth should ever ever use 'drol other than for closely monitored legitimate medical treatment.

Honestly man, if you are a hard gainer and are struggling to add weight, you absolutely do not want to use steroids. I say this because you can't figure out how to put on weight without them, and therefore they will merit you alot less because of your lack of ability to add weight naturally in the first place.

Drop the drol, drop the test and save it for when you have figured out how to stimulate your bodies' growth naturally first.

Top Bottom