Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aratest

Alpine

How many mg/ml is Aratest supposed to have? I thought it was supposed to have 250 but I saw it listed somewhere as 100. Can anyone shed some light on this subject? Thanks.

Not always. It depends on what you get. 2500 has 250mg/ml, 250 has 25mg/ml, and there is one more but memory slips me. I know it is 50mg/ml but not sure what the number of it is.

ara

I don't know the labs specs. however I know many people who used aratest 250mg/cc and no one reported any more signifcant gains than using Brovel or Tornel Enanthate 200mg/cc. All we did notice was aratest had a higher price tag. More bag for buck with Brovel.

Damian Borleone said:
My bad AJC.. :)

:FRlol: I think I learned that shit from you actually. I knew what 2500 was, but I wasn't sure about the others until you cleared it up on another post a while back.

Thanks for all of your responses. The list I am looking at specifically has it listed as Aratest 100 mg/ml for $65. Does this seem just like a typo or maybe a scam. I've never ordered from this guy before and I'm just not trying to waste any money.

SERIOUSLY, I KNOW THIS WAS NOT ASKED BUT AFTER TRYING ARATEST, I CAME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT NOTHING IS BETTER THAN GOOD OL EUROPEAN TESTOSTERONE, I KNOW ITS MORE EXPENSIVE BUT I JUST DONT GET THE RESULTS I WANT WITH THOSE MEXICAN PRODUCTS. DUNNO WHY :confused: BUT THATS HOW I REACT.

Top Bottom