Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone ever heard of something called NUTRIENT????

anibolism

My buddy has some and claims its a safe ghb alternative for growth hormone production and recovery.I'm not interested in a party drug just something to help me get some quality sleep............:smash:

I have heard of renewtrient, its probably the same thing. Some guy tried to sell me that where I get my protein shakes a few years back. The products was supposedly taken off the market short time after. You can pick it up in pill form.

The original renewtrient (as was sold in the US) was infact GBL, which is a precursor to GHB with a very efficient conversion. So efficient that it supposedly non-toxic, and has no effect on liver or kidney values.

Since GBL is now a schedule 1 chemical (selling and buying without permit is against the law, but posession is legal in states where its not further scheduled), many have been selling the GHB analogue 1,4 butanediol. Butanediol is an industrial solvent (as was/is GBL) that also converts to GHB. However, it (1,4 BD) uses the same enzymatic pathways that alcohol does to metabolize, and it can cause severeliver damage. I was using it at bedtime for about a month, and had liver values checked. They came out VERY high. I immediately quit, and 2 weeks later, levels were pretty much back to normal. I hadn't ever, and wasn't using any AS at the time. A friend had values checked after my tests were returned, and the same happened to him.

In short, I wouldn't use it unless you are sure that its either GBL, or GHB. Personally I wouldn't even use GBL as I am not convinced that the conversion is as easy on the body as thought. Its relatively easy to make GBL into GHB using ethol alcohol, NaOH (or KOH), and water.

Good instructions can be found on the net.

-FC

Top Bottom