Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

androstein

zeplilin

I got some andro from my body builder bud, he told me to see results from this agent you must to take very high dosages, otherwise it'll be a wasting of time, I was doing some research online and this steroids is one the steroids that cause more aromatization and that's stopping me from using it I have my doubts on taking it, if I decide to go for it which aromatase inhibitor do you recommend as the most effective? it is also called "17-ketotestosteron"
thank you.

Androstenedione commonly referred to simply as androstenedione (also known as androst-4-ene-3,17-dione, 4-androstene-3,17-dione or 17-ketotestosterone) is an endogenousandrogensteroid hormone and intermediate in the biosynthesis of testosterone from dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA). It is also a precursor of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), estrogens such as estradiol and estrone, and the neurosteroid3α-androstanediol.

It is very estrogenic. Make sure to use a good suicide AI like aromasin with your cycle. I would use a dosage of 10-15mg EOD. You can order aromasin from ag-guys.com if you need a source.

Not worth running these prohormones anymore. They are weak and full of side effects. If you want a legal product stick with SARMs. If you want the best results then make the jump to real gear.

Well, if you want to do prohormones, and especially in very high dosages, then you will not waste time, but your health at an accelerated pace.

Top Bottom