Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ancillaries needed with this cycle??

JuicedAthletics

I will be doing two 6 weeks cycles of NPP, D-bol and LOW dose of test. Ill take 8-9 weeks off in the middle to make sure everything is still working..
Weeks 1-6 400-500mg NPP
Weeks 1-6 50mg D-bol ED
Weeks 1-6 200-300mg Prop

Ill run the exact same cycle with maybe 150mg more NPP and 10-20 mg more dbol after My PCT..

What ancillaries do I need? Im going to run HCG throughout to keep the boys plump.. Ill run A-dex at .5 ED. I doubt the test will bloat me at all.

JuicedAthletics said:
I will be doing two 6 weeks cycles of NPP, D-bol and LOW dose of test. Ill take 8-9 weeks off in the middle to make sure everything is still working..
Weeks 1-6 400-500mg NPP
Weeks 1-6 50mg D-bol ED
Weeks 1-6 200-300mg Prop

Ill run the exact same cycle with maybe 150mg more NPP and 10-20 mg more dbol after My PCT..

What ancillaries do I need? Im going to run HCG throughout to keep the boys plump.. Ill run A-dex at .5 ED. I doubt the test will bloat me at all.

NPP is Nandrolone Phenyl Propionate, right?

Assume you have previously made cycles, if not lower dosage.
20 mg nolva would be ok, unless youre too prone to gyno.

JuicedAthletics said:
Weeks 1-6 400-500mg NPP
Weeks 1-6 50mg D-bol ED
Weeks 1-6 200-300mg Prop

Why not do a 12 weeks cycle? I don't see the logic behind 6 weeks. Check out Bill Roberts short cycle theory, it's 2 weeks.

Because after 8-9 weeks I dont see gains like I used to.. I seem to platue around week 6-7.. I have tried adding more cals but it isnt working like it used to.. Plus, its easier for me to recover from than a 12 weeker with either deca or tren.

JuicedAthletics said:
Because after 8-9 weeks I dont see gains like I used to.. I seem to platue around week 6-7.. I have tried adding more cals but it isnt working like it used to.. Plus, its easier for me to recover from than a 12 weeker with either deca or tren.

What's your diet like? give me a breakdown, something is not right bro.

How many cycles have you done?

Im just going to say im a "MODERATE" AAS user.. I have cycled the better half of 7 years with time off and bloodwork done when I need it.. 6'1. 220lbs Under 10% BF still in my twenties...

Diet goes like this....Fluctuate Higher carb and lower carb days along with training..

Meal 1
50g C
50g P
10 F
whole foods

Meal 2
10C
60P
10F
shake

Meal 3
50 C
60 P
10 F
Whole foods

Meal 4
same as 2

post work out 1
75g dex
60g P

1 hr later
135g C
60g P

sometimes a snakc before bed like some fat free string cheese ~ 50 g P

I am more interested in the TYPE of food you're eating and quantities rather then ratios.

Mr. X... Thanks for giving this a second look... Here is what I usually eat....

Meal 1
eggs, egg whites, slice or two of bread or a small bagel with ANPB..

Meal 2
Either a couple lean burgers and some EFA's
or a RTD 51 protein drink with some EFA's

Meal 3
8oz turkey, chicken, tuna on some bread or pita...possibly some mayo for fats..

Meal 4
bagel with LOTS of PB or a RTD 51
some times I will eat oatmeal mixed with some egg whites and whey instead

Meal 5 PWO 1
75g dextrose in some gatorade with whatever whey i have laying around

Meal 6 PWO 2
150g of carbs from rice, yams
2-3 chicken breasts or 2-3 fillets of fish
veggies or salad

Before bed
I eat around 5 string cheese sticks..
54g protein 8g fat zero carbs

Bodyweight is around 220, ~10%... 6'1''... Ill substitute the 2nd post workout meal for a large 16oz steak and two glasses of wine on my non-workout days...

Top Bottom