Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar / Winstrol Advice

dandy_randy

hi guys,

please be tolerant with me, im a newbie asking advice.

first question is, can u stack these two steroids together and if u can what is the recommended dosage, i am 22 yrs of age, first cycle and using only oral as have a phobia about needles, so can someone give a brother some advice or just tell me " you aint ready for roids if u cant tolerate an injection " cos that is bullsh*t

help me out guys!

i want to take my training to the next level, i am having trouble developing my chest

guys, i have both available, winny and anavar, just two more questions:

1.) i could also do with being told a good pct for winny as everyone keeps saying clomid and nolvadex but as it doesnt aromatise it doesnt make much sense using any of those???

2.) can someone also translate to me what the winny does as far as SHBG or something like that, does that mean testicular shrinkage????

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

bro, i dont think your ready for the dark side i really dont. stay here and learn more. oral only cycles arent good at all. you could run a anavar only if you really want. but i wouldnt. if you wanna come to the other side you need to man up and take the needle.

also how do people get 100 karma points with like 5 posts i dont get it?

dont run together unless u do not want ur liver to work right. research the two and find out what there pros and cons are. u can anwser the question your self. google is your best friend or go platium here.

I ran winny for 6 weeks and anavar for 10 weeks... at around week 6 my test levels were 52... I dont recommend this stack.. not because of your liver, but because you will not be horny and its not worth the little results... my liver enzymes were fine on my blood test.. and i was taking 80mg of each... good luck!

Top Bottom