Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar sides

badfish999

Just wondering if anyone has any 1st hand info on some anavar side affects like limp dick or anything like that?? thanks

I'm on Test C (600/wk), 2IU HGH ED, 50mg Winstrol EOD, 300mg Tren/wk, and Anavar. Sex drive=0 even with the Test. I've honestly had no urge to do anything, (with someone else or by myself) since I put the Winstrol and Anavar in my system.

But I've also lost 10% of my body fat in 7 weeks so who knows

i hope you havent been runnin the winstrol and anavar for the whole 7 weeks.. liver=bye bye.. i might have read it wrong?

jmead said:
i hope you havent been runnin the winstrol and anavar for the whole 7 weeks.. liver=bye bye.. i might have read it wrong?

Var is not liver toxic - so your statement here is a scare tactic and has no factual basis.

I have used var a few times. No sides to speak of and had tests done whilst still in PCT and all were very good. No hairloss, no acne (until pct), then only mild (im very prone), even though var doesnt shut you down hard, I felt that after a small amount of time on nolva I came back to normal very quickly. Strength gains very good and still with me.

Not mine so far. I will check straight after the next time, esp. when Im going to bump it upto 80/100mgs/day. for 10 to 12 weeks.

under said:
Not mine so far. I will check straight after the next time, esp. when Im going to bump it upto 80/100mgs/day. for 10 to 12 weeks.

don't check just your TC, get HDL, LDL, ULDL and look at your ratio. Your HDL will be tanked which = not good

black sheep said:
Var is not liver toxic - so your statement here is a scare tactic and has no factual basis.

I disagree: Anavar is a 17 Alpha Alkylated steroid, and is toxic. It has been shown to be less toxic than other orals, and is even used as liver treatment for recovering alcoholics. Still, i would limit my time using it to 8 weeks, 10 at the most.

Top Bottom