Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar as a kickstart???

jumpmaster82

ok bros I'm trying to finalize my plans for my next cycle(Gona start in April). I want to put on just a little lean muscle but mostly trying to cut up and get vascular as fuck while trying to maintain as much size as I can. I'm bigger than ever before from my last 2 cycles, they were both bulkers. Just finished a test c deca dbol cycle. The one efore that was a test anadrol cycle. But I ran a g of test a week in that one. So I'm HUGE right now. Ive ran about 12 cycles over the years so I'm by no means a fucking newb. I always run an oral the first 4 weeks as a kickstart(usually dbol cuz I get wicked sides from abombs).my upcoming cycle is Gona be eq at 600mg and test p at 100mg EOD and winstrol 50mg inj ED the last 7 weeks. But as I said I always run an oral for a kick start, but since I'm not trying to bulk this time I'm thinking of running anavar the first 6 weeks instead of dbol. Seeing as this will help with the vascularity.what do yall think about this? Really appreciate the input bros.

I think its a good idea, var will be a nice strength boost to get started on. What dose were you thinking of?

functionally it would work - qik kick-in, nice strenght boost, start getting you vascular and lean from the start.

the negative Health-wise is that Anavar - oxandrolone - will kill your HDL levels, and then you'll continue killing them with the Winstrol - stanozolol.

you might consider oral prim.o (prim.o acetate) as a kick start which will get you similar results qualitatively and about as fast, without the HDL impact

Mavafanculo said:
functionally it would work - qik kick-in, nice strenght boost, start getting you vascular and lean from the start.

the negative Health-wise is that Anavar - oxandrolone - will kill your HDL levels, and then you'll continue killing them with the Winstrol - stanozolol.

you might consider oral prim.o (prim.o acetate) as a kick start which will get you similar results qualitatively and about as fast, without the HDL impact
hmmm good thoughts. :)

I understand the HDL level thought, but if I use anavar the first 6 weeks and winstrol the last 6 or 7, there would be a 4 or 5 weeks break before I started the winstrol.

Jumpmaster82 said:
I was thinking 60mg ED for the first 6 weeks. So oral Primobolan - methenolone - would be about as affective?

It may not be as effective at buring ab and visceral fat (the studies didnt compare var to prim.o) - but as I said the visual results are similar

dose wise 60mg var is upper range. upper-range for prim.o acetate oral is about 150 mg

whether thats too much or too little depends on cycle history, receptor density and sensitivity, your bodyweight and age, etc. from your post sounds like you can handle the upper ranges altho it would be too high for less experienced users

I've read that Oral turinabol is also a very good one. Just like Dbols but without the water retention. Never tried anything but just throwing ideas out there.

Mavafanculo said:

niacin or b3 works well to help with the hdl s.. also the nicacin will give you a nice skin tone as well. just something to consider.

SOLID2 said:
niacin or b3 works well to help with the hdl s.. also the nicacin will give you a nice skin tone as well. just something to consider.

yup the noflush niacin works well post-cycle to speed HDL recovery, but I havent had any luck keeping hdl numbers up while on.

I've read a few people have used that and policosanol successfully while on, but most seem to have my experience. It might be dose dependent on the offending compound (va.r/winn.y etc)

Top Bottom