x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Anavar dosage and Length of cycle

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Anavar dosage and Length of cycle within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: What is a moderate daily dosage of anavar and cycle length time? Would taking that along with Winstrol make a good cycle? Thanks for your help.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anavar dosage and Length of cycle

What is a moderate daily dosage of anavar and cycle length time? Would taking that along with Winstrol make a good cycle?

Thanks for your help.

Re: Anavar dosage and Length of cycle

what are your stats, how many cycles have you done. anavar and winny are both very similar, winny is hard on joints and anavar is not, other than that they both have little sides, they are liver toxic but not extremely. winny will fuck up your cholesterol worse than any other aas, but still its relatively side free. tbol imo is way better than winstrol as it gives the strength gains and no joint pain. i would do var or tbol if i were you or stack those the two, winny is really hard on joints and obsolete imo.

racoon_city

run var 60mg ED for as long as u can afford...wich is usually 6-8 weeks

your stats would be great, but
    var 40-60mg ed for 6-8 weeks is great or
    tbol 50-60mg ed for 4 weeks.
    option 2 is much cheaper and just as effective imo

Tbol is Tren? Iv'e been out of the game for abit. I have done tren in the past and it played havoc on my hair. I usually run just test and deca together but want a back end to that cycle to cut the water off of me before summer. I'm not into the big cycles anymore but more or less light ones. I'm 5'10" 220 at about 14% bodyfat. I've been out of the gym for a few months because of surgery but am headed back in in 2 weeks. I thought maybe running test and deca both 200mg perweek (like I said I want to run fairly light) for the first 6 weeks then dropping the deca and adding the var and winny along with some clen for the last 6 weeks. Does this sound ok?

Quote Quote posted by Starskulker
    Tbol is Tren? Iv'e been out of the game for abit. I have done tren in the past and it played havoc on my hair. I usually run just test and deca together but want a back end to that cycle to cut the water off of me before summer. I'm not into the big cycles anymore but more or less light ones. I'm 5'10" 220 at about 14% bodyfat. I've been out of the gym for a few months because of surgery but am headed back in in 2 weeks. I thought maybe running test and deca both 200mg perweek (like I said I want to run fairly light) for the first 6 weeks then dropping the deca and adding the var and winny along with some clen for the last 6 weeks. Does this sound ok?
    No Tbol is actually a derivative of Dbol. But it dosen't give you the bloat associated with Dbol. Tbol is good for lean muscle gains. Also 6 weeks of deca is a waste. It dosen't really start to kick in until week 3-4.

Here is just an example
    1-10 test 500mgs/week
    1-10 deca 300-400mgs/week
    9-13 tbol 40mgs/day

I like to run an oral at the end of my cycle while the long acting esters are clearing the system. I will finish up with orals and then go right into pct.

Remember PCT is actually more important than your cycle.

I would personally do more research then go from there. Good luck

Thank you very much for the info. I really do appreciate it!

Banned

I would not take winny with anavar. They are both AA17 and both are hard on your cholesterol profile (they knock the shit out of HDL ). I limit var to 6 weeks max (I agree 60mg PD is a good dose). YOu should stack it with some test for best reults.

I took 30mg a day one in the morning two a half hour before working out. Its only good for strengh.

Good Broly

A moderate dose would be about 40mgs/day for 6-8 weeks. If you can afford it just stick with var and you won't have to deal with the sides form winny(hair loss and joint pain). Most people are gonna recommend not stacking two 17aa's as it is too harsh on the liver. If you do stack them I would go with var and tbol as Bruce said but probaby lower the dosage of both to maybe 30-40mgs each so its not so bad on the liver. And get some milk thistle and Tyler's liver detox.