Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Cycle results

jdawggym

I wanted to get opinions on my cycle, tomor will mark 3 weeks since I started taking anavar 75 mgs a day split in 3 doses 8 hours apart along with rs transderm 5 pumps in the am along with forma 3 pumps am and 3 pm. I have not noticed anything from this so far no fatloss or lbm gain its like I am on nothing at all. My goal was to lose bf and and a few pounds of lbm. I really dont notice any pumps like most user report. My var is from suppose to be one of the best out there and most suggest you dont need more than 50 mgs as it is strong. so i dont get it why havent I noticed anything?

Diet is 100% clean with 2700 - 2800 cals a day I weigh 170 lbs at 5'9.

Could my anavar be fake? No one I know has reported any fake products

Last edited:
Your gear is fake bro sorry..

I'm on 70mg per day and the pumps/vascularity are very apparent and intense. It is unmistakable, when I workout my forearms normally they get pumped, but on var I feel like my muscle is ripping out of the skin. Also even on a heavy calorie restricted diet after 2 weeks you should start seeing decent strength increases.

u should be hardening up quite a bit too.
not one things feels diff?

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

Your gear is fake bro sorry..

I'm on 70mg per day and the pumps/vascularity are very apparent and intense. It is unmistakable, when I workout my forearms normally they get pumped, but on var I feel like my muscle is ripping out of the skin. Also even on a heavy calorie restricted diet after 2 weeks you should start seeing decent strength increases.

man its hard to believe its fake, so many rave about their var, I have never heard anything bad, dam not sure what to think, sex drive is up but i am sure that is the rs transderm.

maybe i just dont respond to var but then again you think I would at last get the pumps???

I may place an order for var from a different company and compare see what happens

anyone else with opionions????

man its hard to believe its fake, so many rave about their var, I have never heard anything bad, dam not sure what to think, sex drive is up but i am sure that is the rs transderm.

maybe i just dont respond to var but then again you think I would at last get the pumps???

I may place an order for var from a different company and compare see what happens

anyone else with opionions????

Real var is suppresive, even with HCGenerate at the dose of 70mg I'm still partially shut down. I'm sure there are some people who may not respond to a certain substance, only way to be sure is to try another lab from a trusted source. Based on how you're feeling and what var is supposed to do it sounds fake

edit out the name

on var my muscles turn into iron...they are seriously like touching rocks when I flex

Rock Rock and Shirls, thank you. No UG lab names.

Top Bottom