Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

am i doing something wrong?

tpac44

Hey guys well i did 2 injects so far, and the first time i did my right glute and my whole cheek was sore for a couple days. 2 days ago i did my left glute and my left cheek has been so sore, it even bothers me when i sleep and when i wake up its really sore. Im pretty sure the pain will go away in a few days like the first inject, but am i doing something wrong and will it eventually not hurt like this. BTW 23g inch and half needle. No redness or swelling just muscle soreness pain. Thanks guys.

got ya....its a pretty crazy soreness, i hope it gets better overtime and is not this bad.... does this mean my gear isnt that great?

its supposed to be test cyp....and my friend is using test enanthate, both of us are hurting, but the pain goes away in a couple days at least for me....but its still a bitch like sitting down and stuff especially sleeping.... the gear is by oxide labs idk i hope its good stuff , i guess you never really know

I've been using Test Cyp for the past 3 months and I never got pain once, so it could also be the body, the size of your needles, the injection site and the way you inject, I mean 90 degree shots work wonders for me, the only thing I don't shoot in the shoulders is winny, cuz that shit leaves me crippled for days, but the rest of the body is cool, granted the ass hurts and the quads are sore as hell but manageable.with winny, cypionate, I can put it anywhere and is cool, no pain at all.

Sounds like a UG lab. Content is always in question. I would never use another other then prescription - label or compounded only. You are just asking for trouble using UG labs.

It happens at first, then no big deal from there. Ive been injecting for 5 months straight and just this last time it felt like the first time just as you described so I wouldnt worry about it. sometimes it just happens.

im not really sure what UG Labs is or whatever... i feel like if it was bad gear or something it would be more signs then just pain...and the right one subsided in two days anyway ... quick question, im kind of afraid of getting an abscess and there is pain a couple inches from where i injected , kind of feels like a bruise but there is not visible signs of swelling or redness... could this be the beginning of an abscess or would it be red already and would it be where i injected?

make sure your glute is relaxed. i like to squeeze a drop of oil out, let it slide down the needle, insert. while glute is relaxed - stretch the skin in the correct quadrant and push needle in slowly. 1 and half in. is good. slowly inject solution. slowly pull needle out. massage area for a few minutes. oh yeah, dont forget to aspirate. or so i've heard. we are talking about deep intramuscular vitamins and amino acids, right?

Top Bottom