Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alternative to unleashed in pct?

Forged Post Cycle is fine. Phytoserms is a test booster and serves a much different purpose than Unleashed or Post Cycle. Test boosters + estrogen control and organ/liver detox is what you want. This can be achieved with NTBM Post Cycle or forged post cycle + forged liver support and DAA. Formastanzol will control estrogen better than any of the other OTC estrogen products and has a lot of other benefits so that's not one I would skip out on.

Start taking DAA as soon as you do your last injection. It takes a couple weeks for DAA start working so the test boosting effects from DAA will kick in as the exogenous test is depleted from your system and you begin PCT.

Last edited:
Just looked at phytoserms 347 and it's 155$!!! Way out of the question, what about forged post cycle? Would that be sufficient enough?

Mate thats an error, its about £40 in the uk ($60) and its a US product. Just getting hold of the damn thing is an issue

Forged Post Cycle is fine. Phytoserms is a test booster and serves a much different purpose that Unleashed or Post Cycle. Test boosters + estrogen control and organ/liver detox is what you want. This can be achieved with NTBM Post Cycle or forged post cycle + forged liver support and DAA. Formastanzol will control estrogen better than any of the other OTC estrogen products and has a lot of other benefits so that's not one I would skip out on.

Start taking DAA as soon as you do your last injection. It takes a couple weeks for DAA start working so the test boosting effects from DAA will kick in as the exogenous test is depleted from your system and you begin PCT.

Is there an alternative to Forma mate? cant find this in the UK at all!

It is not avena sative. It's AVENACOSIDES A &B at 7% or more and it's at a dosage that will provide the necessary saturation in the bloodstream. Without that, it ain't gonna work.

Just wanna know wat would be the best substitute for unleashed in pct? I'm keen to start my cycle and have everything in front of me except unleashed.

Cheers bros

Is there an alternative to Forma mate? cant find this in the UK at all!

@Ftsk Recycle by purus labs is a pretty solid product that has similar ingredients to unleashed and it is priced very well

@patternsco Aromasin or formestane from great white peptides or chemical need in liquid form

@Ftsk Recycle by purus labs is a pretty solid product that has similar ingredients to unleashed and it is priced very well

@patternsco Aromasin or formestane from great white peptides or chemical need in liquid form

Aromasin is much stronger than forma, just be careful you don't drive your estrogen too low. When you come off cycle your estrogen isn't as high as most people think, especially after the 2 week period between your last dose and PCT. Estrogen lowers as test lowers. These products help increase test by lowering your estrogen, which sends a signal to your body to produce more testosterone. But go too low and you will feel like shit. I was going to use aromasin in PCT but am leaning towards Forma now because it is milder.

Patternsco, Mrsupps carries forma and I assume they ship to the UK. Did you look there?

Forged Post Cycle is fine. Phytoserms is a test booster and serves a much different purpose than Unleashed or Post Cycle. Test boosters + estrogen control and organ/liver detox is what you want. This can be achieved with NTBM Post Cycle or forged post cycle + forged liver support and DAA. Formastanzol will control estrogen better than any of the other OTC estrogen products and has a lot of other benefits so that's not one I would skip out on.

So what you are saying is, if I already have post cycle I won't need to take forged post cycle along with that? I am going to order some formastanzol here shortly so I will have that to run as well. I will pick up some DAA chews as well and get them going like you said.

Unleashed is a great product and I have used it many times. However.... I will not be using it in my current PCT and I will recover just as well.

Do your research and read about PCT not just product recommendations to prevent having this type of problem.

You can PM if you like.

Top Bottom