Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alright Fellas, I can't decide so i'll let you guys decide for me

f4209211

After i finish my current SUS 500 a week cycle and complete my post cycle therapy, i'm wondering if i should go for a cutting cycle and get really lean or another bulk.

My stats are 5'9' 213 pds. BF is around 14-15%. I'll use CLEN along with CLOMID to bring my BF down, so i know, i'll bring it down to at least 10-12 %.

Can anyone recommend cycle in which i can lose 10pds of FAT and add or atleast maintain all my muscle. I was thinking about CLEN 2 weeks on, 2 off or 8 weeks with 200-300 PRIMOBOLAN.

What do you guys think?

imo you can "cut" on any AS, so why not use the best....i would go with deca/test. keep your diet in check and you will lose the weight. how long do you plan on staying off?

jc21 said:
imo you can "cut" on any AS, so why not use the best....i would go with deca/test. keep your diet in check and you will lose the weight. how long do you plan on staying off?

I was planning to stay off for 8 weeks. That counts 3 weeks after last injection, 3 weeks clomid therapy and 2 weeks before i begin again. What do you think, any suggestions

Top Bottom