Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Almost died today due to BULKING UP and LACK OF CARDIO!!!!

Shoot Me Up

Ok guys, I cant stand this anymore, its time to bitch to everyone!!!, I never felt so out of shape in my dam life!!, I want to be huge, and i know to be huge you have to eat everything in site and not do cardio and just lift heavy and intense..Well, I might have my strength but I lack cardiovasculer endurance..I feel no where as good as I did in the summer...I am tired all the time, I never have energy and worst of all I get out of breath so easily!!!! No here is was my wake up call!!!

I dont know if any of you are into this sport it happend to be this summer I picked up surfing...The sport is a lot of fun but you MUST BE IN SHAPE to do this...In the summer i was able to fight the swell for months....Now, fall is here and decided to go surfing today after 2 months of no cardio, tired as hell and boy did i make the wrong decision...First off, it took me like forever to paddle out past the break..Once I was out there i was fine...Now its time to catch the wave, i start paddling hard and get out of breath immediately and missed the wave cause i didn't paddle hard enough.....Now a HUGE set comes in like 6feet (head high about) and CRUSH, fuckin knocked me down into a rip tide, tried holding my breath came up to get air, and then BOOM, knocks me down under again pulling me back in due to a strong undertoe...I couln't even fuckin hold my breath that long because my cardiovasculer health sucks!!!!!......So i go up thanking god that i was able to catch my breath, and BOOM, another fuckin wave crushes me, board knocks me in the head and unconsious for a little bit....LUCKILY THE WAVE WIPED ME INTO SHORE!!!, AFTER THAT I FELL ASLEEP ON THE BEACH PASSED OUT FOR LIKE HALF HOUR, THANKED GOD THAT I AM ALIVE AND MADE A PROMISE TO MYSELF THAT I WILL DO CARDIO REGARDLESS TO HOW BIG I WANT TO GET..

the moral of the story is....DO FUCKIN CARDIO!!!!!!!

damn bro...........sorry to hear about that. I always do cardio either when I'm bulking or cutting. When bulking I just do it 3 times a week instead of 6. Looks like it's back to the treadmill and bike huh??

I'm going to try to hold off on the cardio until my heart explodes .....nevermind running for the fun of it , I can't even walk to the end of my driveway with out getting winded. Hopefully I'll drop dead soon.

Been there and done that. Sorry to hear about that bro, but damn that just makes me want to go wax my board. I haven't been surfing since the summer cause I can't escape this work thing. At the beginning of the summer, it would take me like 30 minutes to get past the break while all these pencil neck 16 year olds just seem to glide through laughing at my old ass. Anyway glad your alive bro.:D

If you're tired all the time and lack energy overtraining sounds likely although I'll agree with you on the need to do cardio!

3rd week of A-50 and BP is up, water retention is there, althoguh I haven't gained much weight. In the gym I'm working out hard, but I give out of breath after a set and it takes longer to catch it. I feel like shit...strength is up though...:D I guess I can take another 2 weeks...

Yup, I'm feeling like shit as weel in bulking mode right now. I did clen for 2 weeks and my BP is way up.

I can't even bend over to tie my shoes because the pressure is to much, it's like my head is gonna explode.

Yup, I'm feeling like shit as well in bulking mode right now. I did clen for 2 weeks and my BP is way up.

I can't even bend over to tie my shoes because the pressure is to much, it's like my head is gonna explode.

yeah, once my leg heals because i pulled my muscle badly also, i will be mountain biking EOD, no exceptions!!! and forget about surfing for a very long time and when i do start again, i am not surfing past 3ft...

sorry bro, that had to be a shitty experience. i know how hard it is to make yourself do cardio when your tryin to gain weight. guess just gotta do it.

Top Bottom