Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ag guys liquidex.

shawn1235

Just got my stuff from ag guys. Went to take the liquidex for the first time and MAN it burns lol. Just wondering if that's normal? It was a little minty as well which I've heard that's normal. I felt like I put boiling water in my mouth. This is what I got. View attachment 120103

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

Yeah bro. It's normal. It's the suspension the dex is in.

Awesome thanks for the reply. My next question is I was going to take .25 every other day does that sound right?

Alcohol based oral suspension so thats why you have a burning sensation. Perfectly normal

Makes sense bro. Does .25 eod sound like a decent dose? My nips are a little sensitive but not much.

I can't tell if it's sensitivity or just in my head. I always touch them to see if they're sensitive. Sometimes they feel a little sore but sometimes they don't at all. So I'm not sure lol. Like right now. They feel normal. Not sensitive at all.

I can't tell if it's sensitivity or just in my head. I always touch them to see if they're sensitive. Sometimes they feel a little sore but sometimes they don't at all. So I'm not sure lol. Like right now. They feel normal. Not sensitive at all.

I wouldn't touch them too much lol. .5 will be solid. What are you cycling? I want to see your supports too. What's your PCT look like?

I wouldn't touch them too much lol. .5 will be solid. What are you cycling? I want to see your supports too. What's your PCT look like?

Thanks for the reply. I'm on my third week of 500mg a week test c. Currently just taking that and organ shield. My pct will consist of nolvadex clomid and aromasin.

Thanks for the reply. I'm on my third week of 500mg a week test c. Currently just taking that and organ shield. My pct will consist of nolvadex clomid and aromasin.

Well try this in your pct so you continue to make gains:

Weeks 1-2 HCGenerate ES at 5 caps ED www.needtobuildmuscle.com Weeks 3-7 N2Guard 7 Caps/ED www.needtobuildmuscle.com Weeks 1-7 GW-501516 20 mgs/ED www.sarms1.com Weeks 3-6 Ostarine 25mgs/ED (do 12.5 during week 6) www.sarms1.com Weeks 3-7 Clomid 50 mgs/ED www.ag-guys.com Weeks 3-7 Nolvadex 40/20/20/20/10 ED (taper dose weekly) www.ag-guys.com Weeks 3-6 Aromasin 12.5/12.5/7.5/7.5 EOD www.ag-guys.com reference: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Top Bottom