Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Afraid Of Needles But Anyone Take Anestesia Creams ? To Make Skin Go Numb?

bro, i have been scared of needles all my life! well untill monday when i gave myself my first injection. it was nothing at all,i was so scared this whole time for nothing! all i felt was a little pinch than it felt like it just was sliding in by its self!

shit this might sound fuuny but i cant wait till thursday so i can do it again....:)
-matt

Not one person on this board is excited about the thought of sticking a needle through their skin time and time again.

It's the RESULTS we want from doing it. It took a while for me to get used to, but it's not big deal now. I can barely feel it. You would be suprised how painless it really is.

Now,stop being a wuss :FRlol:

Did my first shot of sustanon last night and was worried about it for 3 days. was going to do it saturday but never got the nerve to do it until last night and I will tell you that it was painless. you just need to get the nerve up to actually do it.

Atleast you won't have to worry about post cycle therapy, since you do not have a pair to begin with. Just shoot it and stop whinning!

JimmyJonesJunior said:
AFRAID OF NEEDLES BUT ANYONE TAKE ANESTESIA CREAMS ? TO MAKE SKIN GO NUMB?

anyone ever taken anestesia cream to make ur skin go numb/painless , hence making the injection 80% painless?

Use an ice pack to numb the area to be injected.

i think you should be banned, u have no business being on this board. your other posts are just ridiculous

Anyone that has stuck themselves a few times knows there is little to no pain involved.

I feel no real pain - just a little pinch... it is nothing. Get over it. Sure the first time made me scared as shit, and made me sweat like crazy... but now there is no pain.

Hell from what I hear there is more pain from crappy gear, etc. than there is from any needle.

JH1

Top Bottom