Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS to keep losing weight

billjack

I am 28 years old and starting to loose weight with diet and exercise, I went from 226 to 212 , I hit plateau losing weight naturally, I want to lose about 20 more lbs Which steroids should I take to loose more weight and gain muscle?, thank you.

Steroids should not be used for fat loss - it is not their purpose, and usually this effect is secondary to all other things that are happening while you take AAS.

Besides, if you just want to lose some weight, all the side effects of steroids are not worth it. Instead, SARMS would be a very good alternative, since they are quite effective in burning fat, they will give a huge performance boost, contributing to even more fatloss. The best part about them is that there are no side effects as you will get with steroids.

you were successful losing weight which is great! now that you weigh less you need to reduce your calories even more. that is the hard part for you

i really would love for you to google calorie calculator and see your calorie maintenance before and now. you will see that there is change to it. so you need to adjust your diet to that change

steroids will only help you keep mass while in a deficit, they won't burn fat for you unfortunately.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont]Steroids do not burn body fat. They increase muscle protein synthesis and prevent muscle catabolism. I feel like I am beating a dead horse saying this over and over but it's a very common misconception and something a lot of people get wrong. Bodybuilders commonly include steroids into their pre-contest cycles to prevent muscle loss when dieting on low calories and doing lots of cardio. The steroids themselves do not burn body fat. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont]Be patient. You already lost 14 pounds. The first 10-15 pounds are always the easiest to loose. As you get leaner, it becomes harder and harder to loose additional body weight. Just stay focused and you will get the body you want.

Anything worth having in life takes hard work. Nothing will happen over night. [/FONT]

Just keep doing what you are doing but lower calories and/or increase exercise. Steroids will not help you burn any more fat than you already are. They help build muscle, not burn fat.

Top Bottom