Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

750mg of Test First Cycle

Pump2356

If a user need to gain a enormous amount of weight quickly and only had 2-3 bulking cycles to do it , would this be recommended ? would it kill me?

How bad would the sides be? Would 10 or 12 weeks be sufficient?

Would their be a big difference in gaining mass and weight as compared to only using 500mg?

My original plan was going to run eq at 400mg/test at 500mg but for it to be the most effective it would need to be run around 15 weeks and a lot more costly. would this 750 mg of test enanthate(by ICN Galenika)be a better option?

My goal after bulking and cutting is to get to around 190 at 10% bodyfat and only have about a year and a half to do it.

stats:
23 Male
166 body weight(started a 108 in college)
5'5
training 4 years(with a trainer)
I would appreciate some advise,
Thanks!!

I think 750 would be fine.
Just make sure you have Anti E and AI throughout the run.

Some here would say do a gram your first time othere feel 500mg is enough.

It will be up to you. I personally wish I had done 750mg my 1st run for at least 12 weeks.

I think you will be safe and sides shouldnt be too bad.

Thats just me though.

-NP

Pump2356 said:
If a user need to gain a enormous amount of weight quickly and only had 2-3 bulking cycles to do it , would this be recommended ? would it kill me?

How bad would the sides be? Would 10 or 12 weeks be sufficient?

Would their be a big difference in gaining mass and weight as compared to only using 500mg?

My original plan was going to run eq at 400mg/test at 500mg but for it to be the most effective it would need to be run around 15 weeks and a lot more costly. would this 750 mg of test enanthate(by ICN Galenika)be a better option?

My goal after bulking and cutting is to get to around 190 at 10% bodyfat and only have about a year and a half to do it.

stats:
23 Male
166 body weight(started a 108 in college)
5'5
training 4 years(with a trainer)
I would appreciate some advise,
Thanks!!

off the subject a bit but what are the batch numbers on your galenika amps?

Half the guys on this board would be better off cutting their mgs by 2/3 and paying more attention to their lifestyle outside of the gym. They'd save money, make better gains, and learn more about how their body responds to different stimuli. Am I the only guy that remembers when 200 mgs test/wk and 30 mgs of dbol/day was considered a decent cycle? These days it pct for a lot of guys.

BC I def agree with you.

Thinking about it, I still stand by what I said, but I may have made much better gains a few years ago if the life style and diet were more in check..

-NP

500 more than enough, especially for 1st. i did 250 sus a week for 6 weeks first cycle and gained 25lbs. granted i ate everything.

BigCracker said:
Half the guys on this board would be better off cutting their mgs by 2/3 and paying more attention to their lifestyle outside of the gym. They'd save money, make better gains, and learn more about how their body responds to different stimuli. Am I the only guy that remembers when 200 mgs test/wk and 30 mgs of dbol/day was considered a decent cycle? These days it pct for a lot of guys.

Didn't you read AAP's thread?

Top Bottom