Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

750mg of Test First Cycle

Pump2356 said:
If a user need to gain a enormous amount of weight quickly and only had 2-3 bulking cycles to do it , would this be recommended ? would it kill me?

How bad would the sides be? Would 10 or 12 weeks be sufficient?

Would their be a big difference in gaining mass and weight as compared to only using 500mg?

My original plan was going to run eq at 400mg/test at 500mg but for it to be the most effective it would need to be run around 15 weeks and a lot more costly. would this 750 mg of test enanthate(by ICN Galenika)be a better option?

My goal after bulking and cutting is to get to around 190 at 10% bodyfat and only have about a year and a half to do it.

stats:
23 Male
166 body weight(started a 108 in college)
5'5
training 4 years(with a trainer)
I would appreciate some advise,
Thanks!!
xx

No one is going to stop you if you have your mind set on doing 750mg of Test for your first cycle...but 500mg should be enough!!!

Remember - This is your first cycle and you don't know how your body will react to it yet.

+1 ^^^^

You need to see how you react..

I think either way you will be fine. Just stay committed man and dont slack off and shit and drink and blow lines and not sleep enough...

-NP

hanibal said:
u gotta be fuckin w/ him, right...?

no im not, Ulter and I always push the 1g to newbs....it is the only time they will explode in size, first cycle, virgin receptors, go full out with a gram of test....

ULTER, back me on this please.......

no im not, Ulter and I always push the 1g to newbs....it is the only time they will explode in size, first cycle, virgin receptors, go full out with a gram of test....

ULTER, back me on this please.......

I think you are right if that means anything, although I would do 750.

Top Bottom