Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is 500mg enanthate and 300 mg deca too much?

DoWhatItTakes

Is 500 mg of enanthate and 300 mg of deca too much for a first cycle? That would be 800 mg of AS for my first cycle. I am running 250 mg of test and 300 of deca right now, but it has only been one week. Should I up the test to 500 mg, or maybe at least 375 mg per week? Or should I just use it at 250 mg per week for a maintence dose like I originally planned. Thanks bros.

yea thats too much for your first cycle. I would just take one and work hard to keep post gains and stack the leftover with another later.

In my experience, a good Test eth. cycle will put 15+lbs easy your first round. I have seen several put 20+. Train hard and eat right dont waste ur gear.

up ur test to 500mg like the bro above said- i did 500mg sus and 400mg deca for my first cycle. i was told that it was a classic first time cycle and so i went for it and the results as with all first cycles were great. and i will definitely vouch for it being a classic. best of luck, happy growing.

should have done 500mg of test alone fromt the start. no need for deca

I am with SwolenPecs, that is close to a gram of AAS for your first time cycle! You shouldn't need that much for your first time, but than again I am a believer in low dose cycles. Focus on diet and training before adding more. Once that is in check you will see that you dont need that much gear to grow. If you wanted to add anything I would recommend Proviron, it has really made a difference to my low dose deca/test cycle. Hardens you up, bring out the veins, anti-e, helps to free up test and maintains a healthy labido. Deca/Test/Proviron/Nolvadex is a classic first time cycle in my book.

poantrex said:
Use one or the other. Not both.
This is true. I'll tell you why. If you start to experience sides you won't know what's causing them. If you take one or the other you will know how YOUR body reacts to the particular drug in question.

I would use one or the other for a first cycle. Just like the bros stated, its good to know what works for you and what gives the side effects. I think that is the best way to use any aas is to first take it on its own and see how you react.

Go with the test only for the 1st time. These guys are giving you very good advice when they tell you this. Start slow & work your way up. Be smart about it.

Top Bottom