Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5 years since i used sarms

gonHSy

It has been a full five years since I mess with sarms and last time I did I had a lot of problems with side effects. I was extremely lethargic on them and I had high blood pressure. I suspect I didn't really run the real thing.
Can you recommend a source that sells legitimate sarms and suggest a stack
I’m 5’9’’
22% body fat
Want to lean up and recomp

sarms.forsale has legitimate sarms, ive used cardarine/ostarine/testostolone in my last sarms run from them good recomp, i would say they are overdosed because i got great results with lower doses

shout out to s4s for hooking me up with a discounted bottle that i added to my cycle went all 16 weeks with it

It has been a full five years since I mess with sarms and last time I did I had a lot of problems with side effects. I was extremely lethargic on them and I had high blood pressure. I suspect I didn't really run the real thing.
Can you recommend a source that sells legitimate sarms and suggest a stack
I’m 5’9’’
22% body fat
Want to lean up and recomp

Diet first then any of our trusted sources inc PSL and NapsGear

you dont need to recomp with a body fat that high man, you need cutting... the very best quality you can find is at https://sarms.forsale

here is the stack to go with...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20

gw-501516 20 mg day

Follow the layout exactly as Dylan gave it to you and for the best quality sarms, visit sarms4sale

Top Bottom