Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4th Cycle - Need opinions

So, I'm thinking of doing this:

1-10 prop 500wk
1-8 tren ace 300wk
1-8 Masteron 3-400wk

Arimidex and prami.

I wanna try tren, and I would like to try masteron also. But I want to make sure I get good gains, so, should I leave masteron, or switch it with an oral?

masteron's primary effect is to make you look hard when your bodyfat is low. it will not do much in terms of adding muscle but because it highly androgenic it will give you more aggression in the gym and alow you to work out harder. It also lowers shbg so the test you are taking will be more effective.

I would keep the masteron since you want to try it and you can still add an oral if you want to although its not necessary as the short ester will kick in within the first week.

man the mast will make you look like a brick walking,and you dont need below 8% bodyfat for it to work,def run the mast,i would avoid the oral,you wont be disappointed

1-10 prop 500wk
1-8 tren ace 300wk
1-8 Masteron 400wk

Can you please tell me if this PCT is correct for this cicle?:

1-11 - Prami 0,5mg ed
1-11 - Arimidex 0,25mged
1-11,5 - Pregnyl 250ui/w x2
12-15 - Clomid 50mg ed

1-10 prop 500wk
1-8 tren ace 300wk
1-8 Masteron 400wk

1-11 - Prami 0,5mg ed
1-11 - Arimidex 0,25mged
12-15 - Clomid 50mg ed

you will not need the arimidex with that test dose if you take the masteron as it has anti estrogen properties. You will most likely not need the prami with that low tren dosage but you can still use it especially a couple of hours before sex as it will make everything very intense.

everything else looks good

1-10 prop 500wk
1-8 tren ace 300wk
1-8 Masteron 400wk

1-11 - Prami 0,5mg ed
1-11 - Arimidex 0,25mged
12-15 - Clomid 50mg ed
My recommendations:

1) Prami and Arimidex as needed. If you see ANY signs, start.
2) HCG start week 3 run to week 9. You're not going to be shut down immediately, and you want 1 week free of HCG before you roll into PCT.
3) Start PCT in week 11 - you're using short esters. Clomid 50mg aint gonna cut it. 4 weeks of Sustain Alpha, Unleased and Nolva 20/10/10/10 for PCT.

i say throw in some unleashed and post cycle therapy from www.needtobulidmuscle.com throw those atleast into your pct...you can slo add hcg genreat if you want threw out your cycle it will def help if you can afford it..and make sure you have all your protection supps..lipid staple ,forged liver protection,etc your health is main concern or should be above the ass

Top Bottom