Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

250mg of test too much for 20yr old

sorry bout taht, anyways im turning 20 next month. 6'4 245lbs been lifting and dieting seriously for about 4 and a half years, been researching on gear for a few months now and i think ive decided on a test enanthate at 250mg a week for 10 weeks. is that too much considering my age??
thanks

a waste?? would i be better off at 500mg a week for 5 weeks? or still stretch it out to 10 weeks, i know im young but im dying to give em a go man. and i figure if i use something for pct then i my test levels should be alright, im only plannin on 10week cycle then im done for a wihle, will that hurt me that much?

500mg would do it 250mg that's like for HRT. 500mg for 10 wks would be great for your first time. I would wait at least at 22-23 bro but that's me. I waited and start using it at 24 now i'm 26.

sorry still relatively new to the juice scene..hrt? what am i risking by starting now as opposed to 22?
thanks

well while you're getting older your test levels decrese, at that age you're still have your test levels to the peak of the mountain per say. HRT hormone replacement therapy, it depends on each individual there's people of like 30 yrs old or even younger in HRT because they don't produce enough test.

Your test levels will probably NOT return to present levels if you use. Also, most people at age 20 are still growing in height - I know you're 6'4, but in this day and age, the taller...the better.

I know won't make a bit of damn difference, but I would not recommend using at this point - you will likely regret it later.

your health, why take test when your test levels are high. but that's my opinion it's up to you it's your body your health, if you decide to start from now just read and do your research about PCT, HTPA,LR and so on bro, so you can educate yourself more and do it the right way, steroids are safe IF you know how to take them and take the necessary precautions for any possible side effects.

Top Bottom