Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

24 Year old/ Low T / Difficulty gaining

on_swangs

Hello,

For the longest time since middle school and then high school sports I had the hardest time bulking up or making significant gains. Mostly for lack of busting my ass despite eating very well.

Now that I am in / out of college and am hitting the gym I am wondering how I can bulk up a little bit.

I am 6'1" mabe 150. I was 135, overcame a painkiller addiction, got back up to the biggest I've been at 165 and really want to get back there. But it's hard without the appetite boost of drugs and now the lack of appetite without them.

Any supplements?

Many of you are probably aware that opiate drugs lower your testosterone and after having blood work a few weeks ago that is indeed the case. Should I procure some and take it easy? Anything to help with appetite?

Thank you very much for taking the time for a surely tried and true topic.

Best,

Last edited:
Post up what "eating well" is to you. Post what you would normally eat and drink throughout the day and some of us could probably address some issues on that first.

I'm guessing your not eating NEARLY enough and/or the riht things for any sort of BULK diet

Top Bottom