Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is 200 mg of Tren E/ week enough?

gorillahung

I'm a bit nervous of trying tren for the first time. All I have is Tren E at 200mg/ CC. I'm wondering if 200mg/week is enough if taken with 100mg of Test C. I've read about side effects on tren and I suffer from nasty anxiety and panic attacks already. My strongest cycles have been nothing but 500mg of test (sometimes sustanon, which is of course test). What do you guys who have used tren think? Will I make gains on 200mg?

You suffer from anxiety and panic attacks already ? If so, I wouldn't touch the Tren. You have to be of sound mind to handle Tren. It's the real deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

200mg of tren is plenty. Tren is an extremely strong steroid. It is 5x stronger then testosterone mg per mg. Testosterone has a 100:100 androgenic to anabolic ratio. Tren is 500:500.

If you are worried about tren related side effects, dose your testosterone higher then the tren and add cardarine gw into your steroid cycle. Cardarine is great for preventing tren related side effects: http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

This is how I would run a first test + tren cycle

Weeks 1 - 12
testosterone 500mg/week
tren 200mg/week
cabergoline 0.5mg E3D
aromasin 10mg EOD
cardarine 20mg/day

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Tren might be a bad idea for you if you have anxiety and panic attacks...especially tren E. With the long ester you are not able to control side effects as quickly if you are not tolerating it well. I would stick to test and something less strong if you were able to handle test without anxiety issues.

Try Ace instead. See how you feel but you don't sound very experienced from your post or the impression we get from you.

Try Deca instead and run some winny to cut down the bf in the end. Much safer for you.

Top Bottom