Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*How Bodybuilding Has CHANGED: Golden Age Bodybuilding vs Modern Mutanism!*

I'm bumping this thread because everyone should read it(the first post). Some of you (no one in particular) ...really need perspective. Ross knows his shit even if he isnt around these parts anymore. If your trying to compete and you really do have a shot at a pro card then this isnt for you. But for the vast majority of us who do this just for personal satisfaction its a very good read as is most anything Ross has posted about.

This guy was a golden age BBer who didn't spend even close to 2-3 hours in the gym 6 days a week, twice a day.

250px-Mike_Mentzer.jpg
ment10.jpg
Mike-Mentzer-s-High-Intensity-Training-Program-Mentzer-Mike-9781889462028.jpg
22%20Mike%20Mentzer%20pic.jpg
mm16.jpg
high-intensity-training-the-mike-mentzer-way-270x350.jpg

Then there's also that other guy I posted before who won a few O's. He wasn't a big believer in spending 2-3 hours in the gym every day either. :)

It's the mentality these days bro

All the kids now have everything handed to them and don't work for anything, so naturally they think a half hour of curls in the squat rack and some dbol is gonna blow them up

Mentzer is/was awsome. You know what I mean though bro when I say some people need perspective on whats considered hard work. People like Criminal10DinC.... people who want to "take roids" and think they will get something for nothing. That there is a lot of work that needs to go into this.

Oh absolutely. Even though Mentzer, Yates, et.al. didn't train very long when they were in the gym, they trained EXTREMELY hard.

It's the mentality these days bro

All the kids now have everything handed to them and don't work for anything, so naturally they think a half hour of curls in the squat rack and some dbol is gonna blow them up

This is unfortunately so true as well. They expect...no, make that, they demand to have everything handed to them, with people saying, "thank you" to them for the pleasure of serving them, and if they don't get what they want right fucking now, they get pissed.

Then they post about it all over every AAS board they can find. Fucking idiots.

Has anybody tried mike m's HIT training? Does it work? i have had his book for months but never started it yet.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom