Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st time poster suggested anavar

cnicolea

Hello everyone,

I was speaking with an experienced person I will call my supplement guy about whats going on with me and my recovery time. I'm currently working towards my goals of muscle gain (I know sounds cryptic)

In a nut shell 6 months ago I was very fit and lean. Working out and feeling great. A very terrible situation happened and I spiraled into a very atrocious depression. I completely stopped going to the gym and was diagnosed with ptsd .

I have been slowly recovering from the emotional and I'm feeling much better physically I actually began eating a raw food diet for about 3 to 4 weeks wich honestly helped me in every way spiritually ,emotionally and mostly with my energy.

Physically I look like I have a mommy body skinny fat at 115lbs and 5'2 . Muscle is gone

I have began eating more protein around 35 to 40%
Im not a big eater of carbs I don't digest them properly .
beans and veggies I eat allot of eggplant and basically I eat a ton of vegetables fish and chicken .

I eat about 1450 to 1600 cals per day

Now the situation is my recovery time is awful I can't barely stay awake after a half hour of cardio
Weight training is ok but I need to build up endurance and strength again. I'm very weak

So my supplement guy said think about anavar he said it will help me with recovery and with my lifts. I didn't believe him about the fat loss aspect becasue nothing loses fat accept hard work and calorie reduction . Fat isnt really the issue Yes I could stand to lose but I need the energy and I will not take fat burners .

I am a woman who is unafraid of working hard. I am also human and for the first time in many years of being very physically active and muscular looking I look icky.I need to feel I am making gains. I no longer do steady state cardio I actually have begun a boot camp interval training class 3x per week and can complete the class and feel great while there but after the class I feel exhausted.
I am also doing full body work outs hitting every muscle group in and out of the gym in under an hour 2x this week going to try for 3 next . I get the most happiness when lifting and have very little exhaustion afterwards or the next day but I am WEAK.

I have been prescribed high dose vitamin d and vitamin b complex which has curred my depression (with support and counselling). ( for the past 3 months)

So now that I have shared this long diatribe I would so appreciate your opinions on if using Anavar would be the right course of action .

Thank you for reading and have a great day!
Nicole

I personally think it would be a better idea to get all the way 'right' before adding any AAS. Have you discussed your fatigue issues with your PCP? Had blood work done recently?

My girlfriend was in a similar position, very fatigued before starting AAS, hoping it would help. In reality it probably made the situation worse as she started working out harder and growing more fatigued.

I really appreciate your getting back . I have gone for blood work and so far as the tests are concerned I am considered at the normal range for everything. I did hormone testing blood work. After reading a ton of posts,I had to give my head a shake and get into reality. What are my goals? what is my diet? (calories in and out)What am I really doing in the gym . I have met a hundred woman who always asked me how was I able to achieve the gains I had made. My answer was I had a plan I wrote it all down goals food and workouts gains and losses. I had to become hungry and passionate Quite honestly I can't say I have done any one of those things consecutively.

So I guess from here I need to ask for help and encouragement all the other stuff will come later if I decide its the way for me to go.

Thank you

I really appreciate your getting back . I have gone for blood work and so far as the tests are concerned I am considered at the normal range for everything. I did hormone testing blood work. After reading a ton of posts,I had to give my head a shake and get into reality. What are my goals? what is my diet? (calories in and out)What am I really doing in the gym . I have met a hundred woman who always asked me how was I able to achieve the gains I had made. My answer was I had a plan I wrote it all down goals food and workouts gains and losses. I had to become hungry and passionate Quite honestly I can't say I have done any one of those things consecutively.

So I guess from here I need to ask for help and encouragement all the other stuff will come later if I decide its the way for me to go.

Thank you
I think you've done a beautiful job of answering your own questions!

I must say one thing, though, reading your first post ... try to find a new veggie (think something brightly colored) and if you're leaning toward a raw diet, you really need to get as much variety as you can. Simply put, eggplants are one of the most nutritionally empty vegetables there are. One of the reasons you're petering out after cardio is a lack of glycogen. If you don't digest complex carbs well perhaps you need to think about ramping up your fruit intake?

I think once you get your diet nailed down you'll have a little more energy. If you've been extremely low on carbs for a while, though, you're going to be kind of foggy and drained out mentally, which will make finding drive and focus and achieving goals harder.

Welcome to the forum, dear :qt:

Hello everyone,

I was speaking with an experienced person I will call my supplement guy about whats going on with me and my recovery time. I'm currently working towards my goals of muscle gain (I know sounds cryptic)

In a nut shell 6 months ago I was very fit and lean. Working out and feeling great. A very terrible situation happened and I spiraled into a very atrocious depression. I completely stopped going to the gym and was diagnosed with ptsd .

I have been slowly recovering from the emotional and I'm feeling much better physically I actually began eating a raw food diet for about 3 to 4 weeks wich honestly helped me in every way spiritually ,emotionally and mostly with my energy.

Physically I look like I have a mommy body skinny fat at 115lbs and 5'2 . Muscle is gone

beans and veggies I eat allot of eggplant and basically I eat a ton of vegetables fish and chicken .

Now the situation is my recovery time is awful I can't barely stay awake after a half hour of cardio
Weight training is ok but I need to build up endurance and strength again. I'm very weak

So my supplement guy said think about anavar he said it will help me with recovery and with my lifts. I didn't believe him about the fat loss aspect becasue nothing loses fat accept hard work and calorie reduction . Fat isnt really the issue Yes I could stand to lose but I need the energy and I will not take fat burners .

I am a woman who is unafraid of working hard. I am also human and for the first time in many years of being very physically active and muscular looking I look icky.I need to feel I am making gains. I no longer do steady state cardio I actually have begun a boot camp interval training class 3x per week and can complete the class and feel great while there but after the class I feel exhausted.
I am also doing full body work outs hitting every muscle group in and out of the gym in under an hour 2x this week going to try for 3 next . I get the most happiness when lifting and have very little exhaustion afterwards or the next day but I am WEAK.

I have been prescribed high dose vitamin d and vitamin b complex which has curred my depression (with support and counselling). ( for the past 3 months)

So now that I have shared this long diatribe I would so appreciate your opinions on if using Anavar would be the right course of action .

Nicole

First of all, welcome ;)
Second, I have no idea about anavar, but I just wanted to congratulate you on getting back into your lifting and exercise regime.
It's not easy coming back from traumatic life events, and I think that you sound like you are determined to get your groove back-and will!
Fatigue can be from so many things, and mental health can play a big part in that. If you are on anti-anxiety medication for your PTSD, that could affect you as well.
My advice to you is to be gentle on yourself mentally, and keep pushing yourself physically. If you get tired, that is not something to beat yourself up about- maybe give yourself some time, maybe ask your doctor to rule out physical reasons for fatigue, and continue your emotional and physical recovery.
My mom has PTSD, and I know how challenging it can be sometimes. To feel OK again might take some time.. You don't have to be perfect all of a sudden.
Just be good to yourself... You sound like a very strong woman.
Hugs
:)

Hello everyone,

Nicole

You're overdoing it. That's a combination of dehydration and insufficient glycogen in your brain causing that. You need to slow your speed on the cardio and get some glucose and fructose immediately before your work, and drink plenty of water during.

Based on your fitness goals, you should be doing a very minimal amount of cardio anyway. You need to gain some muscle which will make your body hard again. Moderate pace cardio, 30 minutes, three times a week for CV fitness.

If you want to regain your skeletal muscle you must start eating more calories. 1600 a day, with cardio, is a good way to remain soft. 1600 on a totally sedentary (not even cardio) recovery day would be about on target. Off hand I'd guess your kcal range, depending on your activity level, should be about 1600 to 1900.

You do not need anabolic steroids to meet your goal.

When you get around to it, post an outline of your current weight lifting routine please.

I just wanted to thank you so much for your posts and mentioning dehydration and not enough calories.

So I have been very good about writing everything down on Fit Day I put in my mouth (accept the trip to Costco which I have no idea how to calculate) and I'm comming up to just under or around 1400 calories. I remember when I began a seriouse lifting routine and I had to start eating 1600-1800 calories and it was tough. It was a slow progression but the gains I made were quite miraculous.

Water water water how could I miss this ? Of course I am dehydrated. Thank you Thank you

Ok
Its difficult for me to write the routine becasue I have had to change things up quite a bit the last 2 months as I have different issues that inhibited my ability to be consistant,

3 sets x12 lunges with 10's and 12's
3 sets x 15 to 20 push ups I'm good with push ups
3 sets x12 rows I dont remember the weight (low weight)
" " triceps 10's 12's and a couple 15's
" " biceps curls with 10's my left is so much weaker and I had been dealing with this before the "problem" and I'm feeling discouraged I can easily lift 15lbs on my right my left stuggles with 10 ugh

3 sets of whatever abs I do of 20 non weighted either on floor or ball

When I change body parts I do some step ups to keep my heart rate up usually with 3lbs or 5's

Then I cool down. I try later on in the evening to take a fast walk (enough to catch a sweat) around my neighborhood.
Now that I'm going to the fitbody boot camp 4 classes (which I love and feel good after) I don't walk at night but I would like to work up to doing a little more lifting in the evening if I go to boot camp in the morning.

My goal is to go to boot camp 3-4 x weekly (its not super intense every class)
weight routine 2 nights then go up to three. (I have the ability to do this becasue the little gym is right across the street from my house.

Since I posted a few days ago I have been feeling so much better and more energetic lots of water and more substantial protein sources wow does incorporating a half or cup of rice in a meal make a big difference in everything from mood to energy.

Thank you for reading

I have recently been diagnosed with PTSD. A lot of what you listed rings a bell with me. I have no energy, no endurance and no strength. That does not even begin to cover zero motivation. I feel for you. It sucks royally. All I want to do is stay home.
What I have found is forcing myself to the gym has been a lifesaver. I have no appetite still. So what I do is make sure everything I put in my body serves a purpose. Build. Recover. What ever. When I leave the gym I feel a lot better. I feel "normal" for a while.
I would not recomend any AAS at this point. It will throw everything you worked for out of whack. Take your time. You will get the results you want from hard work and dedication. You will also know it was all you. That can be extremely therapeutic. After that if you are off all the PTSD drugs or any depression meds you can reevaluate. Until then play it safe!
Best of luck.

I am thankfully not on any medication. I went through the worst of it and survived. My Dr does not believe I need medication . I joined the boot camp class because its a bunch of people around my age and the instructor is a very experienced trainer with excellent references who is very positive and uplifting. I feel ok before I get there and I feel amazing that I can complete the class which is frigging hard. There are a few guy body builders in the class and they are HURTIN during the cardio components. I am still very tired afterwards but I believe the more things I do that produce positive outcomes the more energy and good feeling I get.
At the present time in terms of life issues I am not very social , still shut down emotionally and not very outgoing but getting better. I don't really call what I am going through as depression it goes much deeper than that. I will admit to occasional twisted thinking, seeking out spiritual has been the strongest healing "medicine" I could ever receive.

I appreciate you sharring about your struggle and I also appreciate you confirming the exhaustion issue. I wish you all the best in your recovery

Top Bottom