Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yes that is me in my avatar!

I don't understand! I can't see any avatars! Is their something I gotta change on my PC? Help me out guys!

Maxx >>>>>

Re: That awesome

SDRaver said:
What do you weigh in that pick

202# @3.4%

plug1 said:
When did you sprout those wings... is that a side effect of GH?

I have not used GH yet. I may next year.

muscleup said:
....Dude you just have great genetics and you were born with it my man....I really see no reason why you should not get a procard in the future...I may e-mail you later for some advice

Thank you very much Muscleup. I think if I were destined for a pro card i would have gotten it by now though.:( Any question you have just fire away bro!

Peace

nautica said:
Is everyone looking at the same avatar I am. It looks like a bird to me.

You need to go intp internet options and under "temporary internet files" hit the delete files button... Then you will see all the new avatars :)

YUM

Willyumyum said:

You need to go intp internet options and under "temporary internet files" hit the delete files button... Then you will see all the new avatars :)

YUM

Or hit Ctrl+F5

Good job Quadsweep! You look awesome.

nautica said:
Is everyone looking at the same avatar I am. It looks like a bird to me.
..HAHAHAHA It took me a minute to figure out what y'all were talking about....No, thats his old anavar....oops I mean avatar

Thanks yum, haven't done that in a while and I was wonderin why all you guys were commenting on the ass pic.

Quadsweep "I gained 27#& kept 20#."

I'm thinkin "Ummmm, gained 27lbs on his ass. ewww" - while looking at ass pic. :rolleyes: :lmao:

Top Bottom