Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which AAS Yields Worst Aggression?

Which AAS Yields Worst Aggression Sides?

• Anadrol

Votes: 57 14.3%
  • Dianabol

Votes: 31 7.8%
  • Halotestin

Votes: 63 15.8%
  • Test (please give make and ester if you can--i.e., Brovel Test-En.)

Votes: 18 4.5%
  • Tren/Fina

Votes: 156 39.2%
  • Sust/Omna or blended tests

Votes: 12 3.0%
  • None. I am a calm, mature person who likes to be cut off in traffic.

Votes: 75 18.8%

• Total voters
I've only used test, dbol and anavar so far.

Well technically before I did any of those I did a cycle using 1-AD which I believe is basically pill form EQ and some deca precursor supp.

When I first started on test I was a little hypertensive and irritable all the time. After I came off the mild hypertension went away. In the end it was that I fucking hated my boss and literally couldn't stand to see or hear him. I quit working for him and the next time I was on test I had zero issues.

Your environment, mood and other things can effect you while on and make you think it's the drug when it might not actually be or only be partly from the aas.

On test I feel more relaxed and confident in general. I am a very laid back guy in general, but I will say that I am slightly more aggressive on it, but honestly I view this as a good thing because I feel like I'm too nice alot of the time.

I have zero interest in trying tren, deca, anadrol or halo/cheque drops. Definitely gonna try EQ in the future. I "might" try deca as I had a great 6 week experience using a deca precursor pro-hormone supp. Although I will admit the supp probably was only equivalent to 100mgs a week of deca. Progesterone sides kinda scare me as I seem to be extremely tolerant of test and dbol's aromatization and that may not hold true with deca.

I know I got way off topic there.

I THINK THIS THREADS MISSLEADING

HALOTESTIN is a definete winner, i just think the small amount of people who have actually used this steroid make it hard for it to win this poll since its not a very often used steroid
l

Ive tried halotestin , cheque drop and oral tren, The oral tren wins easily

Deca alone made me the poster boy for roid rage. It made me want to lock eyes with EVERYONE, and half of the cycle I had next to no voice..., I felt like a drill sergeant. I'm currently experimenting with a tren only cycle, 100mg ed, and it is nothing compared to deca. Deca actually gave me many of the sides tren users commonly experience. Hello everyone, first post, and yes this thread is old. Had to toss in my 2p since my exp was not very common.

sust made me pretty angry.

but I think a lot depends on what you are eating during a specific cycle. I was prettey nervous and angry myself when I was during a cut when I had never ever tried steroids. Food affects a lot your temper.

SO that is why I think that Tren has a lot of votes, because many people use this compound when dieting.

Ignorant fucking statement. The question was not "What AAS makes you act like a total dickhead?"

If you say that you have used any cycle of test over 500mg and can claim that it made no difference in your day to day mentality, then you're a fucking genetic marvel. And judging by the tone of your comment, you might want to cut back on whatever you're using now. -Dawgy

Bahahahahahah amen!

I love tren makes me feel great. Just added halo and I feel even better! But anadrol gets me pissed.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Top Bottom