Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which AAS Yields Worst Aggression?

Which AAS Yields Worst Aggression Sides?

• Anadrol

Votes: 57 14.3%
  • Dianabol

Votes: 31 7.8%
  • Halotestin

Votes: 63 15.8%
  • Test (please give make and ester if you can--i.e., Brovel Test-En.)

Votes: 18 4.5%
  • Tren/Fina

Votes: 156 39.2%
  • Sust/Omna or blended tests

Votes: 12 3.0%
  • None. I am a calm, mature person who likes to be cut off in traffic.

Votes: 75 18.8%

• Total voters
milo hobgoblin said:
Dumbassabol

because only dumbass antisocial ex-nerd bopdybuilders use AAS as an excuse to at like assholes.

Worse than fucking women.. if you cant control yourself you have NO FUCKING BUSINESS USING.

Any of you that claim you're all aggresive and no better than women who act like cunts and blame PMS.

And what is it you are on now???

Quiltie said:
It's funny, I always hear that I'm sweeter and more fun when on test. EQ seems to elevate my moods also. Tren can go bad real quickly for me, like if I miss a workout I get miserable and nothing makes me feel better. I have caught myself about to strangle a stupid coworker while on Tren, does that count? :evil:

yea, people say the same stuff to me too, but they don't know that i'm on tho.

I have a bottle of cheque drops sitting in my drawer next to my bed at home.. If you want, I will gladly send you a couple mL and let you see for yourself to educate you.. I have taken 150mcg of mibolerone prior to a workout and I almost got into 5 fights at the gym and had the worst case of roid rage ever..

I have also tried Halotestin.. Halotestin is bad, but it's a distant second compared to cheque drops.. Fluoxymesterone makes me grind my teeth, cheque drops makes me want to chew steel, kick down oak trees, and just bash my head into a brick wall..

Tren just makes me real moody. One minute I'll be as high as a kite, 5 minutes later I'll be in a corner crying..

T-Matt

milo hobgoblin said:
Dumbassabol

because only dumbass antisocial ex-nerd bopdybuilders use AAS as an excuse to at like assholes.

Worse than fucking women.. if you cant control yourself you have NO FUCKING BUSINESS USING.

Any of you that claim you're all aggresive and no better than women who act like cunts and blame PMS.

PolfaJelfa said:
Tren is a bitch, not going to take it again unless i plan on realy kicking it up a notch, irratability, night sweats, crazy thoughts, insomnia, bad agression, acne,....but then again in the gym you do feel like God. ;)
crazy thoughts???? Say what?

when i was a competitive power lifter...My favorite was adrol at 7 e/d.....Yea thats 350 mgs of drol every day for 5 weeks...I was about as insane a person as there was...

ah good old anadrol...Now I used the real finaject back in the 80's...a full 3 cc's at a whack...but it never got me to the point drol did at that dose...

Big O said:
when i was a competitive power lifter...My favorite was adrol at 7 e/d.....Yea thats 350 mgs of drol every day for 5 weeks...I was about as insane a person as there was...

ah good old anadrol...Now I used the real finaject back in the 80's...a full 3 cc's at a whack...but it never got me to the point drol did at that dose...
350mg of drol ED?!?! Jeeeeeeeessuuuuuuuuus.... Did you attempt to eat small children as well?

To the original question: Clomid makes me into a little bitch.......all PMSy and shit.

~Alc

Im on drol and NPP right now.....i cry almost everyday......drol does nothing for my aggression levels.

Halo gave me quite an edge in the gym though......a nice one......probly will run it with my second NPP bottle.

Top Bottom