Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Is Everybody's Ideal Height And Weight?

Train Harder said:
I like my height so I'll say 6' 275-280 @ 7-8% bf.

I want to see a pic

Silent Method said:

No offense, but did you mistype that? You look about 100 pounds shy of what you said to me. Perhaps it is just the pic...

My goal is ever changing. If I had to nail it down right now, I'd say I'd like to be about 230 at 9% bf. I'll let you know how I feel when I get there.

wow...now I'm depressed, oh well I don't know why you think I look 190 lbs, it would be funny if you saw me in real life.
here is another pic of me from halloween last year... I don't care if you call me fat, but please don't say I look 190 lbs:bawling:

hav.JPG

IronLion said:

wow...now I'm depressed, oh well I don't know why you think I look 190 lbs, it would be funny if you saw me in real life.
here is another pic of me from halloween last year... I don't care if you call me fat, but please don't say I look 190 lbs:bawling:

hav.JPG

fat boy....j/k....:D :p guys you can't tell weight by a pic, for the love of GOD. jesus!

IronLion said:

thank you...thats more like it

your not really a fat boy unless you got a belly so not so quick, can't tell if you have one in there or not?

no I don't have a belly but I am 35 lbs heavier now...still runnin a sub 5.0 forty...but I sure as hell would rather be called fat than to have someone say i look like I weigh 190 lbs --that shit gets in my head, now I'm gonna have a "small day" lol

IronLion said:
no I don't have a belly but I am 35 lbs heavier now...still runnin a sub 5.0 forty...but I sure as hell would rather be called fat than to have someone say i look like I weigh 190 lbs --that shit gets in my head, now I'm gonna have a "small day" lol

silent method is just jealous, dont' mind him. lol. i'm 190 (and 5'7") what is wrong with 190? :FRlol: ;)

I don't think he was bein a hater but who knows?

190 is stacked at 5'7''

I have a buddy I train with sometimes and he is 5'8'' and shredded at about 200 lbs and he looks bigger than me because he has small wrists and joints. The funny thing is that my arms are like 5 inches bigger...being short has advantages

IronLion said:
I don't think he was bein a hater but who knows?

190 is stacked at 5'7''

I have a buddy I train with sometimes and he is 5'8'' and shredded at about 200 lbs and he looks bigger than me because he has small wrists and joints. The funny thing is that my arms are like 5 inches bigger...being short has advantages

Yes, being short does make you look bigger. But there is nothing quite as impressive as tall guy that's big and hard. I am 6'2 and only weigh 208 but everyone thinks I weigh atleast 220. My Bf is around 6%, so that definitely has something to do with it. I just sounded really cocky, believe me I'm not (didn't know how else to phrase it). When someone is tall and stacked it's awesome. It is harder to get that way, but once you do it's all good. I can't wait to get there. :p

IronLion said:
Ha! You don't quite look 190 - I was just trying to make it clear that I thought you looked much less than 300 pounds in the avatar.

I wasn't kidding when I said that I meant no offense.

By the picture you posted I can tell you are a good deal bigger than I had thought. There there bro.

(Who's that little filly on your arm? :D)

Top Bottom