Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What a relief!!!

BigAndy69 said:

I'm still shaking up about it, look at my post, spelling errors, no punctuation written like it's at the 3rd grade level. It's not bullshit. I lost 1000's of dollars here. I'm in no mood to joke around.

Holy Shit BA!
Sorry to hear about this Bro. Hope everything works out though!

Well remember that if you are arrested for a drug bust, they won't let you get into your car. There will be more than one cop holding a badge...the cop was an initial shock, but it was also relief since that means that there was not tracking device in the package. The guy was picking up his dry cleaning.

Holy cow that was a scary experience man...and now i'm starting to worry cause i'm expecting my package for tomorrow or Monday. And the big problem is that the package doesn't fit in my mailbox (it is not UPS or FEDEX) so they will let me a note and send the package to the postal office near to my house...and i will have to go to pick it up!!!....damn i'm producing cortisol right now...:(

I've had situations like that before...never that bad but still enough to ruin your morning. I hope everything works out with your "buddy".

stonecold54 said:
*edit* nevermind I reread you post and I figured out you were looking for the bail guy. :D

Sorry bro, I'm all over the place.

I was expecting this mid sized package, and I had a bad feeling since the tracking was weird

so I cleaned house and gave a friend THOUSANDS of dollars in case I was arrested and needed bail. I don't want to have my family involved.

I picked up the package, got my gear...but the friend who I gave the $ to disappeared.

djufo said:
Holy cow that was a scary experience man...and now i'm starting to worry cause i'm expecting my package for tomorrow or Monday. And the big problem is that the package doesn't fit in my mailbox (it is not UPS or FEDEX) so they will let me a note and send the package to the postal office near to my house...and i will have to go to pick it up!!!....damn i'm producing cortisol right now...:(

I read your other post, I only know of one cdn source who uses xpress to US. If it's "s" you shouldn't worry too much.

Top Bottom