Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone enanthate vs. propionate?

forinith29

25 years old
5’10’’ 183 pounds and 12% body fat
Built good but lean too.
I’m looking to do a first cycle and have some questions about which testosterone to pick
I know they are all the same thing, test is test blah blah . but What would you recommend if I had to choose between enanthate and propionate and why?
my friend said that he likes to take propionate because he doesn't mind injecting. but I'm not sure because I've never done injections before if I would like it or not
I plan on doing about 5 to 600 mg a week

you definitely DO NOT want to use steroids at only 25 years old... a sarms stack would be a good way for you to get things started but at this point, you should hold off a few more years before using steroids...

heres a classic beginner sarms stack

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

25 years old
5’10’’ 183 pounds and 12% body fat
Built good but lean too.
I’m looking to do a first cycle and have some questions about which testosterone to pick
I know they are all the same thing, test is test blah blah . but What would you recommend if I had to choose between enanthate and propionate and why?
my friend said that he likes to take propionate because he doesn't mind injecting. but I'm not sure because I've never done injections before if I would like it or not
I plan on doing about 5 to 600 mg a week
I suggest testosterone enanthate 300mgs per week sports TRT to start

Top Bottom